Favorite No/Low Calorie Drink

Right now I am hooked on walmarts version of Crystal light peach.Tastes good and sweet enough. Helps me drink more water too. Anyone else?

I think I average about 12 oz of Diet Mountain Dew a day.

Also, when I can budget it in, orange and lime flavored Spike Shooters are easily my favorite beverage.

–JB

EDIT: when i don’t have Spike I usually have 2 cups of black coffee pre training.

Green tea. Rooibos. Black tea. In that order.

I drink the zero carb Rockstars like it is a religion.

black coffee with splenda is still my favorite, tho the no sugar full throttle are pretty good when i need a pick me up

I drink the shit out of Crystal Light. Coffee before I workout…

Water. Take some everywhere i go.

Diet Pepsi Max

Crystal Light, and water… oh… and black coffee in the morning…

Glass of water with some lime juice, and two splenda tabs.

Black coffee

green tea/black tea one bag of each and splenda tabs.

diet coke occasionally when i eat out.

Anyone else tried those Rip-it energy drinks from walmart. They are only a buck around here and the diet citrus is quite good.

for those who drink green/black tea: do you drink it as much in the summer time?

Pearl Light

Iced green tea is easy to make.

Crystal Light but sometimes I’ll add packets of True Lemon to it.

coke zero

[quote]Bigpull wrote:
for those who drink green/black tea: do you drink it as much in the summer time?[/quote]

I drink a lot more plain, filtered water in the summer time. But I go for iced tea too.

I’ve also found that all kinds of tea can taste very different brand to brand. I had to try a few before I found the ones that I liked.

black coffee and low carb Monsters.

Water. Tastes delicious when you’re thirsty

[quote]gonugs wrote:
Bigpull wrote:
for those who drink green/black tea: do you drink it as much in the summer time?

I drink a lot more plain, filtered water in the summer time. But I go for iced tea too.

I’ve also found that all kinds of tea can taste very different brand to brand. I had to try a few before I found the ones that I liked.

[/quote]

Where in wa are you from Nugs? I will be drinking iced tea with splenda during the summer.

filtered water X2