Democrats Join Tea Party

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Mod Laurie, you guys OK with the quake down there?[/quote]

That was by far the longest lasting quake I can ever remember. Sure rattled my nerves…along with everything else in the house. Did you feel it up there too?

[quote]pushharder wrote:
I know if there was no ban involved here and I don’t believe there was, my nickname of thefraudulist should stand in lieu of the one he’s been using.[/quote]

Yep…that’s gonna stick around for quite some time.

[quote]Mod Laurie wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Mod Laurie, you guys OK with the quake down there?[/quote]

That was by far the longest lasting quake I can ever remember. Sure rattled my nerves…along with everything else in the house. Did you feel it up there too? [/quote]

Yes I felt it up here too, you are much closer so I am sure it was much worse for you. I am sure you had some furniture rearranged for you whether you liked it or not :slight_smile:

So Mod Laurie, am I to assume that thefederalist was in fact not banned and is just messing with us? Guys, is he trying to self Martyr himslef?

V

[quote]orion wrote:

Frankly, I have no idea what could get you banned on this site.

Do you know how hard it is even to get your post edited by a Mod?

[/quote]

I am sure it’s happened, but I cannot tell you to whom. But chances are as many people hit this site it stands to reason that someone crossed the line. Especially if they are not customers and merely trolls.