Can't Button the Top Button on a Dress Shirt

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

[quote]CapnYousef wrote:
hey guys can anyone in here fit in regular condoms i mean[/quote]
My problem is that I have a HUGE head but a slightly larger than average penis. So Magnum condums fit nicely over the head but are a bit loose around the shaft, the condom actually flaps if a small breeze kicks up like a trojan flag. Normal condoms cut off circulation to the head of my cock and make orgasms extremely painful because of how tight they are around the head, making cumming almost impossible.

I’m afraid that when I go to college I wont be able to wear condoms!!! Anyone have any suggestions?
[/quote]

I heard only sailors and gays wear condoms

[quote]Tstud_9 wrote:

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

[quote]CapnYousef wrote:
My problem is that I have a HUGE head but a slightly larger than average penis. So Magnum condums fit nicely over the head but are a bit loose around the shaft, the condom actually flaps if a small breeze kicks up like a trojan flag. Normal condoms cut off circulation to the head of my cock and make orgasms extremely painful because of how tight they are around the head, making cumming almost impossible.

I’m afraid that when I go to college I wont be able to wear condoms!!! Anyone have any suggestions?
[/quote]

I heard only sailors and gays wear condoms[/quote]

That would be cute as hell…if the dating scene out there didn’t come across like a who’s who of STD’s.

Got Herpes?

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]lawsonsamuels wrote:

[quote]studgorilla wrote:
I’m 6’2 and 235 lbs. I have a 20 1/2 inch neck. I have been able to get dress shirts that fit nicely from “The Mens Warehouse”.[/quote]

I call bullshit with those stats. First, they don’t sell 20.5 neck dress shirts. I know because I wear a 22…because they don’t make a 21. Men’s sizes skip from 20 to 22 in big and tall.

Also, someone that height and that weight with a neck that big is either in contest shape or they look rather strange.[/quote]

I think he meant his neck was 20 1/2, not his shirt size. He’d have to get a 22 and it fit loose or get a 20 with an extender. Also the fit varies company to company with shirts.
[/quote]

I don’t know too many guys who are only 235lbs but have a legit neck size over 20" unless they are damn near contest ready…and he has no pics in his profile.

This dude’s neck must be fucking epic in appearance.[/quote]

x2. I’m surprised it took this long for someone to call BS, honestly.

[quote]Tstud_9 wrote:

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

[quote]CapnYousef wrote:

[/quote]

I heard only sailors and gays wear condoms[/quote]

That would be cute as hell…if the dating scene out there didn’t come across like a who’s who of STD’s.

Got Herpes?[/quote]

Life’s too short to spend your days worrying about std’s and things like scrotal scabbing, urethral discharge, anal blisters, or tinea cru’ris. I say live life to the fullest and if your manhood happens to fall off before you turn 30 then you must have been an asshole in a former life and thus been punished.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
I think the combination of your name being Houston Texan and you being a part of the class that is made of double fail (you failed at being the most failing class, but you still fail more than everyone else besides '09).

[/quote]

I think you are on to something.

Just his join date alone should raise suspicion.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
The funny part about this thread is that I imagine that’s you in your avatar.[/quote]

Nah dude, he looks like this.

I’m 6’2 and 235 lbs. I have a 20 1/2 inch neck. I have been able to get dress shirts that fit nicely from “The Mens Warehouse”.[/quote]

I call bullshit with those stats. First, they don’t sell 20.5 neck dress shirts. I know because I wear a 22…because they don’t make a 21. Men’s sizes skip from 20 to 22 in big and tall.

Also, someone that height and that weight with a neck that big is either in contest shape or they look rather strange.[/quote]

I think he meant his neck was 20 1/2, not his shirt size. He’d have to get a 22 and it fit loose or get a 20 with an extender. Also the fit varies company to company with shirts.
[/quote]

I don’t know too many guys who are only 235lbs but have a legit neck size over 20" unless they are damn near contest ready…and he has no pics in his profile.

Thanks X. I think it’s kind of a back-handed compliments coming from you. My neck is 20.5 inches. In the past I’ve had to use the neck-extender things that loop around the top button, and stretch to accommodate the neck. I have recently found shirts with larger necks at “The Men’s Warehouse”. Most are made for the fatties, and it is readily apparent. They have some with the larger necks that are made in what they call the “athletic cut”. A bit of a tapered waist. They are loose on my frame, but not, blousey. They look almost tailored, and for $50 I’ve been happy.

Prof X; I’m 47 years old. At times, in my 20s & 30s, I’ve weighed as much as 255, but I try to focus on staying leaner these days. I’m usually about 235 to 240. I wear 34 inch waist in my jeans. I wrestled from the time I was a child, through college. Lots of neck-bridges, and neck strengthening movements. I played linebacker and defensive in in college. I have competed in MMA sporadically 'til today. I tend to get comments about the size of my calves and the size of my neck more than other bodyparts. I’d rather have it be the size of my delts and/or biceps, but it just ain’t that way. I teach self-defense classes to several womens groups. I have been involved in helping battered-women regain confidence and self-estemm after rapes and abuse situations. I also help coach high-school and kids wrestling programs. Those are the reasons my photo isn’t in my profile. Even with my face blacked-out, I’m pretty easily identifiable with a photo from the neck down. Because I’m active in the community and in MMA circles, I’m pretty well-known in these parts, and lots of folks see me wearing nothing but shorts. They would be able to pick me out of a police line-up minus a head-shot. I also have made posts in the SAMA section of T-Nation, that if discovered by a high-school wrestler, or a battered woman that I’ve been working with would be upsetting. That is why I don’t put pix in my profile. Only with the benefit of anonymity would I feel comfortable laughing at or saying “stick it in her pooper”. I value the fact that I can work with others in a professional, yet inimate manner, without them becoming aware of my associations with the SAMA pervs (like myself). But again, thanks Prof X. I’m taking your BS call as a compliment.

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:

[/quote]

x2. I’m surprised it took this long for someone to call BS, honestly. [/quote]

No reason to BS, coolnate.

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
The funny part about this thread is that I imagine that’s you in your avatar.[/quote]

[/quote]

If I looked like that I would kill myself.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
damn, no arab hoes?[/quote]

Yo, Rock! I’m lvin in Egypt at the moment. Middle eastern women don’t look like the Current Miss USA. They got big asses and mustaches…Trust me

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

Yo, Rock! I’m lvin in Egypt at the moment. Middle eastern women don’t look like the Current Miss USA. They got big asses and mustaches…Trust me[/quote]

that’s what he’s looking for…Saddam Hussein with a vagina.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

Yo, Rock! I’m lvin in Egypt at the moment. Middle eastern women don’t look like the Current Miss USA. They got big asses and mustaches…Trust me[/quote]

that’s what he’s looking for…Saddam Hussein with a vagina. [/quote]

I lol’d.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

If the ass is big enough I can deal with a stache.

Ya’ll need to find a tailor. I get my shirts (Egyptian Cotton) for $25/shirt and tailored three piece suits for $250 a suit (Wool/Flannel for Winter and Cotton/Linen for Summer and not that cheap stuff either).

I for some reason never have trouble fitting into my clothes, and I’m pretty fat all around.

[quote]Houston Texan wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[/quote]

If I looked like that I would kill myself.[/quote]

So you’re saying we need some sort of suicide watch then?

Ya’ll need to find a tailor. I get my shirts (Egyptian Cotton) for $25/shirt and tailored three piece suits for $250 a suit (Wool/Flannel for Winter and Cotton/Linen for Summer and not that cheap stuff either).

I for some reason never have trouble fitting into my clothes, and I’m pretty fat all around.[/quote]

That’s a sick deal. Is this a tailor in Argentina? A buddy of mine lived in Singapore for a little while and got some awesome clothes on the cheap. I’d love to find a comparable deal in the states.

I have yet to fuck a middle eastern woman.

Like, theyre hot and everything…my gqame just doesnt work on them.

And I want one FROM THERE not an American one.[/quote]

Maybe you can accompany HH and his wife when they go.

lol

[quote]timbofirstblood wrote:

I for some reason never have trouble fitting into my clothes, and I’m pretty fat all around.[/quote]

That’s a sick deal. Is this a tailor in Argentina? A buddy of mine lived in Singapore for a little while and got some awesome clothes on the cheap. I’d love to find a comparable deal in the states.[/quote]

No he lives in America, I am on vacation. He goes to like 8 different places in America 2 times each through out the year and does 250-400 orders at each stop. I get my stuff a month later.

3 pages of a thread with lots of “tailoring” context and no mention yet of celtics?

V

[quote]red04 wrote:

[quote]Houston Texan wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[/quote]

If I looked like that I would kill myself.[/quote]

So you’re saying we need some sort of suicide watch then?
[/quote]

lol’d