Can't Button the Top Button on a Dress Shirt

[quote]Vegita wrote:
3 pages of a thread with lots of “tailoring” context and no mention yet of celtics?

V[/quote]

That’s because we’re talking about making a shirt fit right, not fitted like an hour glass figure

I am still eagerly awaiting Celtics fitted skinny jeans…so exciting!

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
Ya’ll need to find a tailor. I get my shirts (Egyptian Cotton) for $25/shirt and tailored three piece suits for $250 a suit (Wool/Flannel for Winter and Cotton/Linen for Summer and not that cheap stuff either).

I for some reason never have trouble fitting into my clothes, and I’m pretty fat all around.[/quote]

I’m guessing most of the people in this thread are NOT fat, which is why they have trouble finding clothes for people with broad shoulders, wide necks and smaller waists (relatively).

PICS PICS PICS OF THIS INCREDIBLY HUGE NECK… AT LEAST THAT GUY PUT HIS PIC UP OF WHAT HE LOOKED LIKE… (before the tragedy)

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Houston Texan wrote:
What do you do in this situation? I’m worried that once I get out of college I still won’t be able to button the top button on my dress shirts, my neck is thick as hell. Those of you that have this problem, what do you do?[/quote]

buy a shirt thats the right size?[/quote]

Uh, yeah. I usually just buy THE RIGHT SIZE!