Can't Button the Top Button on a Dress Shirt

damn, no arab hoes?

hey guys can anyone in here fit in regular condoms i mean

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
I have yet to fuck a middle eastern woman.

Like, theyre hot and everything…my gqame just doesnt work on them.

And I want one FROM THERE not an American one.[/quote]

I never thought I’d be saying this. But I’d like to hear more from the Count at this stage.

[quote]CapnYousef wrote:
hey guys can anyone in here fit in regular condoms i mean[/quote]
My problem is that I have a HUGE head but a slightly larger than average penis. So Magnum condums fit nicely over the head but are a bit loose around the shaft, the condom actually flaps if a small breeze kicks up like a trojan flag. Normal condoms cut off circulation to the head of my cock and make orgasms extremely painful because of how tight they are around the head, making cumming almost impossible.

I’m afraid that when I go to college I wont be able to wear condoms!!! Anyone have any suggestions?

I’m 6’2 and 235 lbs. I have a 20 1/2 inch neck. I have been able to get dress shirts that fit nicely from “The Mens Warehouse”.

I had the very same problem. It’s actually very easy. You have to be a little more forceful and not sugarcoat that shit. Once you threaten to blow yourself up in a busy street the bitches will swoop down by the hundreds, my man.

Also, what does it matter when you can’t button the last one? Atleast you’ve got a good opener: Hey baby, I can’t button the top button of my shirt because my neck is too thick. Now you guess why I can’t button up my pants…

[quote]Sick Rick wrote:

I had the very same problem. It’s actually very easy. You have to be a little more forceful and not sugarcoat that shit. Once you threaten to blow yourself up in a busy street the bitches will swoop down by the hundreds, my man.[/quote]

Just tell them that you’re a Jewish bachelor interested in a serious romantic relationship… I’ve heard that works with some middle eastern womenz

Uh… I’m pretty sure you already got the help you needed from AC regarding a little Asian girl. Time to contact him again?

[quote]studgorilla wrote:
I’m 6’2 and 235 lbs. I have a 20 1/2 inch neck. I have been able to get dress shirts that fit nicely from “The Mens Warehouse”.[/quote]

In all seriousness how much do those shirts run you? Mine is a puny 18" so I can buy in most stores.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Sick Rick wrote:

I had the very same problem. It’s actually very easy. You have to be a little more forceful and not sugarcoat that shit. Once you threaten to blow yourself up in a busy street the bitches will swoop down by the hundreds, my man.[/quote]

Just tell them that you’re a Jewish bachelor interested in a serious romantic relationship… I’ve heard that works with some middle eastern womenz[/quote]

Uh, we’ve covered that topic. Lie for pussy at your own risk in the Holy Land.

F*ck all you tall mofo’s. Try being built like a baby Gorrila.

OK this is what you do. Either cough up the dough to have all your collard shirts custom made. OR Buy shirts that are oversised and have them Tailored down. Its sucks trust me but whatchagoin to do?

It warms my heart to see my fellow brethren join in the pursuit of the middle eastern punani aka the cave of wonders.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Aaaah, it is a shame they don’t size those shirts by neck size. I swear, the first person to figure that out will be a millionaire.[/quote]

LMAO!

[quote]lawsonsamuels wrote:

I’m 6’2 and 235 lbs. I have a 20 1/2 inch neck. I have been able to get dress shirts that fit nicely from “The Mens Warehouse”.[/quote]

In all seriousness how much do those shirts run you? Mine is a puny 18" so I can buy in most stores. [/quote]

At “The Men’s Warehouse” you can expect to pay $50 for a quality dress shirt. If you keep your eyes & ears open for sales and discounts, sometimes 20% less, down to approx $40. A good dress shirt will last for several years though. Glad to help.

Depends on how serious you are about having well fitting shirts…

One way is to order MTM (Made to Measure) shirts.

Here is one example of an online retailer…

I call bullshit with those stats. First, they don’t usually sell 20.5 neck dress shirts unless custom made. I know because I wear a 22…because they don’t make a 21. Men’s sizes skip from 20 to 22 in big and tall. Then again, maybe you shop at a better store than I do. I get mine from Kngsizedirect.com

Also, someone that height and that weight with a neck that big is either in contest shape or they look rather strange.

Sp, um. tell her that I’m Jewish and I’ll blow her shit up. huh?

Sounds like a plan

I call bullshit with those stats. First, they don’t sell 20.5 neck dress shirts. I know because I wear a 22…because they don’t make a 21. Men’s sizes skip from 20 to 22 in big and tall.

Also, someone that height and that weight with a neck that big is either in contest shape or they look rather strange.[/quote]

I think he meant his neck was 20 1/2, not his shirt size. He’d have to get a 22 and it fit loose or get a 20 with an extender. Also the fit varies company to company with shirts.

[quote]lawsonsamuels wrote:

I call bullshit with those stats. First, they don’t sell 20.5 neck dress shirts. I know because I wear a 22…because they don’t make a 21. Men’s sizes skip from 20 to 22 in big and tall.

Also, someone that height and that weight with a neck that big is either in contest shape or they look rather strange.[/quote]

I think he meant his neck was 20 1/2, not his shirt size. He’d have to get a 22 and it fit loose or get a 20 with an extender. Also the fit varies company to company with shirts.
[/quote]

I don’t know too many guys who are only 235lbs but have a legit neck size over 20" unless they are damn near contest ready…and he has no pics in his profile.

This dude’s neck must be fucking epic in appearance.