Are Banks Supressing Realestate Market?

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

They aren’t falsely devaluing property. The value a property will sell is its value. If someone doesn’t have cash for what they want to pay and can’t arrange financing at that price the property isn’t sold.

the builder has a relationship with the bank this is the problem you should focus on if you deem it a problem.

[/quote]

The value of a property is the value it would sell for that part makes sense , the rest of that paragraph is non sense. And THEY ARE devaluing property under a false pretense.

I have no problem with the builder’s relationship with the lender, I do how ever have a problem with the lender not fulfilling it’s station in society
[/quote]

Also banks are for profit. To be honest banks not being able to talk to appraisers is an artificial government constraint on the free market. Their function was never to create a liquid housing market.

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

They aren’t falsely devaluing property. The value a property will sell is its value. If someone doesn’t have cash for what they want to pay and can’t arrange financing at that price the property isn’t sold.

the builder has a relationship with the bank this is the problem you should focus on if you deem it a problem.

[/quote]

The value of a property is the value it would sell for that part makes sense , the rest of that paragraph is non sense. And THEY ARE devaluing property under a false pretense.

I have no problem with the builder’s relationship with the lender, I do how ever have a problem with the lender not fulfilling it’s station in society
[/quote]

I mean its irrelevant if some guy with no financing claims he’ll buy a house at some price say the 500k your house is worth if he either doesn’t have the money or can’t get that amount financed…there is no sale. You might think your house is worth 3 million you might convince some jackass that he would pay that amount if he could…but without the cash no sale.

Thats what I mean when you claim these houses were sold but there was no financing, well guess what they weren’t sold.
[/quote]

I have tried to compare the different houses in a market , I do not know how to proceed You have a comparable house but inferior , you have the inferior house sitting on an 1/8 acre. The superior on 7/8 acre. The inferior has a budget for minimal landscaping , the superior has not a lush expensive landscape it also has 1000 square foot out door kitchen and living area . But the inferior will qualify for twice the loan. I am sorry if I have failed to communicate my point:)

No I understand comps. I’d say the other houses aren’t truly worth the money they are going for either but the bank has a relationship with the builder or perhaps may even be the builder.

Your problem is really a lack of liquidity and that won’t change with the current view on government intervention in the housing market.

[quote]groo wrote:
No I understand comps. I’d say the other houses aren’t truly worth the money they are going for either but the bank has a relationship with the builder or perhaps may even be the builder.

Your problem is really a lack of liquidity and that won’t change with the current view on government intervention in the housing market.[/quote]

It is not my problem .it is the Real estate market’s problem essentially any one that is invested in the market

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

Your problem is really a lack of liquidity and that won’t change with the current view on government intervention in the housing market.[/quote]

It is not my problem .it is the Real estate market’s problem essentially any one that is invested in the market[/quote]

Its was Fannie Mae’s job to put liquidity in the market. It overstepped obviously but it was created for that sole purpose in response to much the same problem you are stating.

So banks aren’t refinancing at triple the actual value of a house anymore?

Oh. Well, thank the people who fucked up our nations economy for that one. Start with policy makers, banks, and work your way down to the neighbors. There’s plenty of shit to be shoveled on to each doorstep, no need to be stingy with it.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
The who are IMO Banks pressuring Appraisers

[/quote]

Since 9/1/10 Banks have no contact with appraisers. Appraisers must file and comply with independence guideline and file extensive reps.

https://www.efanniemae.com/sf/guides/ssg/relatedsellinginfo/appcode/pdf/air.pdf

[quote]

The What is falsely devaluing my property. [/quote]

Actually, the guidelines are very specific. In particular I see you are bitching that new crappy stuff is valued illogicallly more than your stuff.

Well, that’s because new stuff is classified as “C1” under the gubmint regulations imposed by Obama and get a higher rating. Here:

http://www.margiemac.com/new-appraisal-guidelines-for-fannie-mae-and-freddie-mac/

Um, the NEW mortgage company is LOSING money because it can’t re-fi your loan. So that makes no sense. The NEW mortgage company WANTS a good appaisal.

The cognative dissonance you are experience is that the “CHANGE” you “HOPED” for is fucking you so hard up your ass your colon is coming out of your mouth.

You voted for Obama, you reap the joy. Maybe next time, don’t vote for the communist. All they do is rig the game to help their cronies while fucking you, his supporters, the hardest.

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
The who are IMO Banks pressuring Appraisers

[/quote]

Since 9/1/10 Banks have no contact with appraisers. Appraisers must file and comply with independence guideline and file extensive reps.

https://www.efanniemae.com/sf/guides/ssg/relatedsellinginfo/appcode/pdf/air.pdf

What new mortgage company you talking about? If you get the dick out of your ass maybe you will quit stuttering

For the most part of your post please refer to

http://www.nationofchange.org/must-see-video-bill-moyers-slams-rule-1-plutocracy-and-democracy-don-t-mix-1321809065

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
What new mortgage company you talking about? If you get the dick out of your ass maybe you will quit stuttering
[/quote]

Uh, the one you re-finance with if you want a lower rate.

You are clearly a loser, which is the real reason you are in financial distress. You’ll probably lose your house and your wife is undoubtedly already fucking someone who isn’t a loser.

I suggest swallowing a .357. You have no hope.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
[/quote]

You are clearly a loser, which is the real reason you are in financial distress. You’ll probably lose your house and your wife is undoubtedly already fucking someone who isn’t a loser.

I suggest swallowing a .357. You have no hope.[/quote]

I can tell you do not understand refinancing, as far as the rest of your post, I am sorry it is pretty pathetic but you should fit right in here :slight_smile:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
[/quote]

I can tell you do not understand refinancing, as far as the rest of your post, I am sorry it is pretty pathetic but you should fit right in here :)[/quote]

Dude, YOU are the one that doesn’t understand refinancing. And if you can’t see the correlation with “hope and change” and the reactionary legislation that is currently hamstringing the mortgage industry then you need to have your head examined.

[quote]angry chicken wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
[/quote]

I can tell you do not understand refinancing, as far as the rest of your post, I am sorry it is pretty pathetic but you should fit right in here :)[/quote]

Dude, YOU are the one that doesn’t understand refinancing. And if you can’t see the correlation with “hope and change” and the reactionary legislation that is currently hamstringing the mortgage industry then you need to have your head examined.[/quote]

Please take up his argument :slight_smile: