25 years old, 5'11, 315 lbs.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

Here is me weighing after cardio and sauna this morning - no breakfast yet.

And a pick of my back yesterday lifting.[/quote]

It’s a sad day when a monster like you is pushed to prove his weight by a bunch of douche bags on the internet. Awesome work and I’ll be following your log.

Keep it up man!
[/quote]

Many thanks brother! In a way I don’t blame them too much. Lots of BS on the internet, but I am all about being real and raw. No sugar coating just spout it straight.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Just a side note, you remind me a lot of this guy:

Just an all around good guy with some serious drive and determination. This site could use more guys like you. [/quote]

I have been around this site for a long time and know of Alpha. He is a beast for sure. Being compared to him is really something. I have noticed here lately it seems like a lot of the bigger guys have stopped posting or are gone.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
Props for stepping on stage but big guy you had a long long way to be stage ready. Like I said props though because many never will no matter how much they talk [/quote]

That is for sure. I found that out first hand. I have been working on staying leaner throughout the entirety of the year to help with dieting down.[/quote]

Good idea man. You could try getting stu or someone who has experience with a contet dieting give you a thought of how much dieting to expect but I would guess plan for 18 to 20 weeks.

And yes most guys have left because the site kinda went to hell. Nothing productive ever happened

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
Props for stepping on stage but big guy you had a long long way to be stage ready. Like I said props though because many never will no matter how much they talk [/quote]

That is for sure. I found that out first hand. I have been working on staying leaner throughout the entirety of the year to help with dieting down.[/quote]

Good idea man. You could try getting stu or someone who has experience with a contet dieting give you a thought of how much dieting to expect but I would guess plan for 18 to 20 weeks.

And yes most guys have left because the site kinda went to hell. Nothing productive ever happened [/quote]

I will have to give stu a PM. I really have no issue paying for help.

Yeah I have noticed that =/.

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

And yes most guys have left because the site kinda went to hell. Nothing productive ever happened [/quote]
^^^ Bringing up Alpha definitely reminded me how much more I use to like the forums

[quote]Highjumper wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

^^^ Bringing up Alpha definitely reminded me how much more I use to like the forums [/quote]

Yup

Bauber, sorry if you felt like i was coming at you about your weight… I honetly didn’t care, I was just suggesting it to shut everyone else up.

[quote]illadelphia91 wrote:
Bauber, sorry if you felt like i was coming at you about your weight… I honetly didn’t care, I was just suggesting it to shut everyone else up.

[/quote]

Not at all bro. I had actually already planned on doing it before I even read your post.

[quote]Bauber wrote:
Don’t know what to tell you bro. I havnt seen 230 since I played ball.[/quote]

I’m guessing you have a massive and very proportional frame (large bone structure). What’s your wrist measurement?

[quote]Doghouse Reilly wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:
Don’t know what to tell you bro. I havnt seen 230 since I played ball.[/quote]

I’m guessing you have a massive and very proportional frame (large bone structure). What’s your wrist measurement?[/quote]

Just shy of 8 inches.

Updated wheels

Pic of me and the siblings

[quote]Bauber wrote:
Pic of me and the siblings[/quote]

Any chance you are left-handed?

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

Any chance you are left-handed?[/quote]

Nope, right handed lol. Although I do kick left footed.

[quote]Waittz wrote:
dude, you are a large human being. if this was 50 BC they would have you wrestling bears and tigers and shit for sport. [/quote]

Haha not sure how I missed this post until now, but thank you. I wrestle 3 large pits every day. Maybe that can count =D

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

Any chance you are left-handed?[/quote]

Nope, right handed lol. Although I do kick left footed.[/quote]

Ah, took a shot. I’m a southpaw myself; all the pics with my wife have the right are around her and the left gun hangin. I guess I have a bad side and a worst side. lol!

I dont mind being wrong
Cant we be a little skeptical on the internet ? I wasn’t the only one questioning his weight
pics are hard to judge especially with no comparison
thanks for showing proof bauber at least you are not as sensitive as some of the egos on this forum

[quote]ronald1919 wrote:
I dont mind being wrong
Cant we be a little skeptical on the internet ? I wasn’t the only one questioning his weight
pics are hard to judge especially with no comparison
thanks for showing proof bauber at least you are not as sensitive as some of the egos on this forum
[/quote]

Always need someone to keep me honest. No hard feelings Ronald.

[quote]J. Prufrock wrote:
Bauber, I have to say I’m a big fan. I like your attitude and how humble you seem to be. Also, laugh out loud at just posting the weighing video to shut people up. Nice work.[/quote]

X2. Some of the best lifters I’ve ever met are also the humblest about it. It seems to be the guys who are kinda big and strong compared to normal people, but not anything special, who are the biggest assholes.

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[quote]J. Prufrock wrote:
Bauber, I have to say I’m a big fan. I like your attitude and how humble you seem to be. Also, laugh out loud at just posting the weighing video to shut people up. Nice work.[/quote]

X2. Some of the best lifters I’ve ever met are also the humblest about it. It seems to be the guys who are kinda big and strong compared to normal people, but not anything special, who are the biggest assholes.[/quote]

Agreed! The biggest guys in the gyms I have been too were instrumental in helping me progress. And they really took me under their wings.

For perspective, this is me before taking any assistance when I was still playing ball. Weighed 235 here.