25 years old, 5'11, 315 lbs.

[quote]Bauber wrote:
I also learned to keep my lifting short intense and sweet. I rarely go over 1.5 hours of actual lifting I try to keep it to an hour on most days. This was one of the hardest things for me, but I have made much better progress by hitting it hard and limiting myself to not over train and focusing more on eating and resting respectively. I was spending almost 3 hours in the gym doing insane amounts of exercises and reps. Not anymore![/quote]

What did you look like when you were training 3 hours? On the 1.5 hour workouts how long do you generally rest during sets.

Iā€™m older and take longer rest between sets,except supersets. Do what it is you do broā€¦it is working.

P.S. What does a guy do with all the left over egg yolks? I eat my eggs whole but not more than 4 or 5 a day.

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:
I also learned to keep my lifting short intense and sweet. I rarely go over 1.5 hours of actual lifting I try to keep it to an hour on most days. This was one of the hardest things for me, but I have made much better progress by hitting it hard and limiting myself to not over train and focusing more on eating and resting respectively. I was spending almost 3 hours in the gym doing insane amounts of exercises and reps. Not anymore![/quote]

What did you look like when you were training 3 hours? On the 1.5 hour workouts how long do you generally rest during sets.

Iā€™m older and take longer rest between sets,except supersets. Do what it is you do broā€¦it is working.

P.S. What does a guy do with all the left over egg yolks? I eat my eggs whole but not more than 4 or 5 a day.[/quote]

I wasnā€™t as big as I am now, but still fairly good size. I will say the long drawn out workouts were hampering my progress though size wise. I usually rest about 1 - 2 minute between sets. Really judge it by how the muscle is feeling. Will attach a few pics of me then I did the long 3 hour workouts for about 1.5 years. Have changed that for about 3 years now.

Thank you, I am always looking for ways to improve on everything and you never know how you will respond until you try.

I feed them to my 3 pits lol.

Front back then

About a year after I stopped doing 3 hour workouts.

Start of cardio and diet today. Weighed in at 319

ā€¦

For perspective, this is me before taking any assistance when I was still playing ball. Weighed 235 here.[/quote]
I suggest itā€™s better to stay close to that shape, both for health&look considerations.

[quote]GI4ARATA wrote:
For perspective, this is me before taking any assistance when I was still playing ball. Weighed 235 here.[/quote]
I suggest itā€™s better to stay close to that shape, both for health&look considerations.[/quote]

Look considerations according to what standard and whom?

[quote] Bauber wrote:

[quote]GI4ARATA wrote:
I suggest itā€™s better to stay close to that shape, both for health&look considerations.[/quote]

Look considerations according to what standard and whom? [/quote]

Bauber, what are you doing son!?! You simply must throw away all your hard work and dedication youā€™ve put into achieving something special and that gives your life purpose and meaning, just coz some random anonymous person on the net said so.

What a fucking tool.

Bauber, great work dude, and love the attitude. If you start a log I will follow it for sure - and I donā€™t even following BBing any more. Also, a bit late on this but sorry for the loss of your fiance - canā€™t imagine what that must have been like. Keep powering on man.

[quote]justrob wrote:

[quote] Bauber wrote:

[quote]GI4ARATA wrote:

Look considerations according to what standard and whom? [/quote]

Bauber, what are you doing son!?! You simply must throw away all your hard work and dedication youā€™ve put into achieving something special and that gives your life purpose and meaning, just coz some random anonymous person on the net said so.

What a fucking tool.

Bauber, great work dude, and love the attitude. If you start a log I will follow it for sure - and I donā€™t even following BBing any more. Also, a bit late on this but sorry for the loss of your fiance - canā€™t imagine what that must have been like. Keep powering on man.

[/quote]

I know since I donā€™t fit the bill for just having hot abs and getting all the womens to cream; I must be doing it wrong!

Thank you brother that means a lot. I do have a log =). Here is the link for ease of finding.

Awesome! Dude, keep up the good work.

[quote]Jake86 wrote:
Awesome! Dude, keep up the good work.[/quote]

Thanks brother! I will be putting up some more pics as I shed some weight.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Jake86 wrote:
Awesome! Dude, keep up the good work.[/quote]

Thanks brother! I will be putting up some more pics as I shed some weight.[/quote]
Sound interestingā€¦
Waiting for :slight_smile:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]GI4ARATA wrote:

Look considerations according to what standard and whom?[/quote]

I can only assume he means for women. Which is true to an extent there is obvious diminishing returns when it comes to size and the amount of women that will find you attractive. BUT WERE HERE TO GET FCKEN HUGE, SO FCK U GI4ARATA

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]GI4ARATA wrote:

I can only assume he means for women. Which is true to an extent there is obvious diminishing returns when it comes to size and the amount of women that will find you attractive. BUT WERE HERE TO GET FCKEN HUGE, SO FCK U GI4ARATA[/quote]

If that is the case, I completely agree. If my goal was to just pull women, I would stay about 225-230 and keep the sexy abz showing year round. Yes fucking huge for life! Not here to impress the womenz. Plus, money pulls more women than anything.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]GI4ARATA wrote:

I can only assume he means for women. Which is true to an extent there is obvious diminishing returns when it comes to size and the amount of women that will find you attractive. BUT WERE HERE TO GET FCKEN HUGE, SO FCK U GI4ARATA[/quote]

If that is the case, I completely agree. If my goal was to just pull women, I would stay about 225-230 and keep the sexy abz showing year round. Yes fucking huge for life! Not here to impress the womenz. Plus, money pulls more women than anything.[/quote]

Im not here to Impress Womenz, IM HERE TO IMPRESS ERRYBODY.

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]GI4ARATA wrote:

Post some picture ā€˜ā€˜bad guyā€™ā€™

You dont know me, to judge me

[quote]GI4ARATA wrote:
You dont know me, to judge me[/quote]

I donā€™t think he was really judging you.

Came across some pics from about 3.5 years ago. Donā€™t get too excited GI4ARATA.

2nd