Starting Over with Defy

I’ve been on TRT for about 13 years now and it’s been good for the most part. Over the last few months the clinic I go to has increased their prices and they require in-office injections which is getting difficult with work. Somebody else on T-Nation recommended Defy so I gave them a call.

My new protocol includes:

• Test: 0.20ml every other day
  • HCG: 500IU weekly
  • Anastrozole: 0.125mg, three times a week (my estradiol has been hovering around 40ng’s)
  • CJC (HGH): 6mg / 6gm 400mcg nightly M-F

The HGH is new to me and I don’t know what to expect. How does it make you feel that first week? What kind of results do you see over the course of a month? How or should I alter my nutrition if at all?

Outside of TRT, I train 3 to 4 days a week ala 5/3/1 with a circuit style to the FSL work (e.g., FSL DL, Push-ups, Chin-ups, Abs). I eat approximately 2500cal’s per day. I’m currently 6’0" at approximately 225lbs and I’m trying to cut my weight down to about 210lbs. I’m currently 45-years old.

Any insights would be appreciated. Thanks.

Defy is a top notch clinic.

Does this match your old protocol? If not, why change it?

CJC is NOT human growth hormone. Its a peptide that signals for more release. Its works well for some and not so much for others. It was a waste of money for me.

Seems like a lot of AI. I assume your Test C is 200mg/ml so thats 120mg of Test C per week based on your dosing schedule. I can imagine you need that much AI.

No, its a little different. Defy adjusted based on the bloodwork the requested and what they saw in the results. What I postsd above was their suggested plan, we talked about it on the phone, seemed to make sense, Ill give a try for 90-days.

Previously.

• 75ml test every 5 days
  • Anastrzol 0.25mg every injection
  • 500mg HCG once per week

My estradiol has consistently hovered around 40 for a while now. She ¶ indicated with the smaller and more frequent Test injections the Estradiol and my Hematocrit should level out.