Roids for Getting RIPPED Exposed

[quote]H-Train wrote:
white rice, bananas, honey[/quote]Well those are great ways to get fat. White rice is completely devoid of nutritional value and has a high glycemic index, so that’s like adding carbs. for the sake of adding carbs. and spiking your insulin. Also, honey’s going to beat white rice–but not by much–into turning into glucose–blood sugar. Bananas are pretty high GI too unless they’re greenish, and it’s fructose–not a very useful carb. source unless you’re using it for its phytonutrient and food-diversity value.

Whatever you do, definitely get rid of the white rice. That’s like eating popcorn man–what are you thinking? Use long-grain brown or preferably wild rice.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Prisoner#22 wrote:
I will just say this (and I have said this before on here)

It is the diet that gets you ripped not the cycle.

I have been ripped while taking 2 gram of test a week with dbol, and abombs.

Yes certain drugs will cause you to hold a little more water then others. That is the big difference, and this only becomes apparrent, when you are stepping on the contest stage.

You can easily get down to 6 % bf or less and look ripped taking any combination of steroids, as long as your diet is on point.

Conversly, you can be 20% bf very quickly no matter how much tren, winny, masteron, primo, e.t.c you use, if you are on a bulking diet.

Water retention will be just as bad, with back pump, moon face and all.

It all comes down to your diet and cardio, not the drugs.

I agree with this to a point.

I know from personal experience that tren kills my appetite. For me - it makes no sense to use a drug I know will inhibit my ability to achieve a goal. I don’t take tren when I am trying to add weight.

Likewise with the equipoise. Why would you take it to lose weight if you are one of the folks that - when on it - has a huge increase in appetite?

I think you are correct with the assumption that test is test, and that you can either cut or bulk very effectively on it regardless of ester.

However - like I said - I think there are other steroids out there that some folks just shouldn’t take because they can produce side effects counter to the goal at hand. Tren and equipoise are two of them. [/quote]

Bro, Keep in mind this is very subjective. As everyone will have varing degrees of sides on these drugs such as appetite changes.

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
Bro, Keep in mind this is very subjective. As everyone will have varing degrees of sides on these drugs such as appetite changes.
[/quote]

I understand that it is subjective. That’s why you didn’t see me making blanket statements.

[quote]vnv wrote:
H-Train wrote:
white rice, bananas, honeyWell those are great ways to get fat. White rice is completely devoid of nutritional value and has a high glycemic index, so that’s like adding carbs. for the sake of adding carbs. and spiking your insulin. Also, honey’s going to beat white rice–but not by much–into turning into glucose–blood sugar. Bananas are pretty high GI too unless they’re greenish, and it’s fructose–not a very useful carb. source unless you’re using it for its phytonutrient and food-diversity value.

Whatever you do, definitely get rid of the white rice. That’s like eating popcorn man–what are you thinking? Use long-grain brown or preferably wild rice.[/quote]

My high glycemic carbs go right after workouts. I’m not eating peanut butter, honey, and banana sandwiches in bed. I even eat cinnamon/sugar oatmeal packets after workouts… feed the machine.

[quote]H-Train wrote:
My high glycemic carbs go right after workouts. I’m not eating peanut butter, honey, and banana sandwiches in bed. I even eat cinnamon/sugar oatmeal packets after workouts… feed the machine.[/quote]
Ah, smart man. I retract it all then. :slight_smile:

[quote]vnv wrote:
H-Train wrote:
My high glycemic carbs go right after workouts. I’m not eating peanut butter, honey, and banana sandwiches in bed. I even eat cinnamon/sugar oatmeal packets after workouts… feed the machine.
Ah, smart man. I retract it all then. :slight_smile:

[/quote]

No sweat, maybe someone else will read it and then stop their banana-sandwich-in-bed habits. I didn’t realize how important your carb sources are for a long time… it can definitely make or break out. Although I think the verdict is still out on pasta. The whole wheat stuff seems to be good, but I read Cutler is even eating linguini now…