Questions with Old MAG-10

I’ve looked for posts dating from before 2004 concerning Biotest’s older MAG-10.

Here are my questions, out of curiosity:

1. What did that product compare to as for its effects (d-bol, anavar, OT, etc)
  2. I’ve read people gaining nearly 12 pounds out of 2 weeks of it…really? It was that effective?
  3. The dosage was in ml not mg?
  4. What was the initial protocol on the label? Take on training days only for 2 weeks? or 2 weeks ED?
  5. Someone here used it and had nasty side-effects?

1-hard to say. But mostly weight gain, no real visible bloat, and not that much strength gains
2-I did gain about 12 pounds in 14 days a few times. Lost most of it afterward though, but still, it’s fun
3-I took 6 to 9 pills a day (they suggest 6 to 12). Don’t know how that translates in ml or mg.
4-ED for 2 weeks. You can take more on training days if you want, and less on the others. But have mostly training days while on it
5-Nope, none. Libido was not up though like it can be with AAS. 2 week cycle of anything will rarely give sides anyway.

Hope that helps. I also sent you a PM. Cheers

So the two weeker with such a compound didn’t lead to retainable gains… sad to hear. Thanks for the reply.

Anybody else kept their gains with those two weekers? Just to figure out those successfull with short cycles, even though it wasn’t aas.

[quote]Marc_Cavalli wrote:
I’ve looked for posts dating from before 2004 concerning Biotest’s older MAG-10.

2. I’ve read people gaining nearly 12 pounds out of 2 weeks of it…really? It was that effective?
  4. What was the initial protocol on the label? Take on training days only for 2 weeks? or 2 weeks ED?
  5. Someone here used it and had nasty side-effects?[/quote]

I used the original that was in liquid form. It ble wme up 14 lbs in 2-3 weeks.

I just dosed it once a day (1 capful)

Went from 197 to 212 pretty fast. Yes I held water, but I was very pumped and full.

Did the weight dissipate? Of course, noone gains real myofibrillar muscle in 2 weeks, just ionic fluid retention.

Do you currently have this jewel?

-matt

[quote]MattPorter wrote:

Went from 197 to 212 pretty fast. Yes I held water, but I was very pumped and full.

Did the weight dissipate? Of course, noone gains real myofibrillar muscle in 2 weeks, just ionic fluid retention.

-matt
[/quote]

No I don’t. But judging from this type of result, it seems to be a pretty useless jewel…

I mean, why would you blow up 12 pounds just to lose them afterwards. Two steps forward, two step back.

I thought it could be used a little bit like the pulsing method, but with no test base.

[quote]MattPorter wrote:

-matt
[/quote]

No I don’t. But judging from this type of result, it seems to be a pretty useless jewel…

I mean, why would you blow up 12 pounds just to lose them afterwards. Two steps forward, two step back.

I thought it could be used a little bit like the pulsing method, but with no test base.
[/quote]

Dbol, DROL etc, would do the same damn thing in 2 weeks — instant blow up effect from ionic fluids intra cellularly and extra cellularly… now if you run MAG-10, dbol etc… for MORE than 2-3 weeks , yes of course “real” myotubes will form and you will get decent soemwhat maintainable gains…

-Matt