Pudzianowski Up for a 2nd Fight

[quote]drewh wrote:

[quote]OklahomaHoss wrote:

[quote]wher0001 wrote:
Has anyone ever read anything on The Pudz?
he is a strongman…so far the most decorated of our generation.
[/quote]

Perhaps you’ve heard of Zydrunas Savickas?

You know…12 World records…?
[/quote]
z is good but facts are Pudz is better at STRONGMAN dipshit and not the gay ass second tier comps.[/quote]

Um, sorry, dipshit, but Pudz is nowhere near the strongman Savickas is. Get over it.

Please, gentlemen, continue with this exquisite and educating display of sportsmanlike disputing.

It is our ardent wish to have precise information regarding which of the aforementioned, honored athletes should be considered the more effulgent in your flawlessly articulated yet splendidly modest opinion.

[quote]drewh wrote:

[quote]wher0001 wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]
z is good but facts are Pudz is better at STRONGMAN dipshit and not the gay ass second tier comps.[/quote]

Um, sorry, dipshit, but Pudz is nowhere near the strongman Savickas is. Get over it.
[/quote]
Strength Athlete sure, STRONGMAN no. And you can’t use my insult against me be creative.

[quote]drewh wrote:

[quote]drewh wrote:

[quote]wher0001 wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Strength Athlete sure, STRONGMAN no. And you can’t use my insult against me be creative.[/quote]

Please take the girl fight over who’s a better strongman to the Strongman forum.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[/quote]

I lol’ed with the fatso at the middle, just look at his eyes

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[/quote]

I lol’ed with the fatso at the middle, just look at his eyes[/quote]

Yeah,Butterbean is actually the promoter of the fight.

meh, I do not see Pudzianowski getting past Tim’s jab and boring outfighting style.

[quote]Malchir wrote:
meh, I do not see Pudzianowski getting past Tim’s jab and boring outfighting style.[/quote]

You dont think Pudz can charge through it? I’m not saying Mariusz definitely wins (although I’m hoping for it) I just dont want to see another damn jab-sprawl fest

pudz wins by overhand murderballs

[quote]KBCThird wrote:

[quote]Malchir wrote:
meh, I do not see Pudzianowski getting past Tim’s jab and boring outfighting style.[/quote]

You dont think Pudz can charge through it? I’m not saying Mariusz definitely wins (although I’m hoping for it) I just dont want to see another damn jab-sprawl fest[/quote]

Kev Pudz will charge thru Tims akward ass and steamroll him. That said he needs to get some skills b4 challenging a top HW contender. (not saying he has non-just saying he didnt show in that fight). Charging across the ring with hands down and throwing strange lookin leg kicks will only get him so far.

I bet it can get him through Tim, that’s the awesome thing about mma, if you win a bout you have much time to improve your technique, so if you are very strong. you have the advantage