New Moon is Everywhere

[quote]james28 wrote:
Seems bigger than most of the posters on here.[/quote]

That dude is 17?

Good for him. If that picture is real he has a great start, shit he’s gonna be a sick freak soon enough. Good shit.

But BB is right, he certainly has a serious neck going on.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
james28 wrote:
Seems bigger than most of the posters on here.

That dude is 17?

Good for him. If that picture is real he has a great start, shit he’s gonna be a sick freak soon enough. Good shit.

But BB is right, he certainly has a serious neck going on.[/quote]

I bet he’ll lose what he’s gained like most actors do for a part. Watching Law Abiding Citizen Jamie Fox seemed smaller than what he was in Miami Vice, from what I could tell. May have lost for the part of just overall lost after Miami Vise.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
james28 wrote:

That dude is 17?

I bet he’ll lose what he’s gained like most actors do for a part. Watching Law Abiding Citizen Jamie Fox seemed smaller than what he was in Miami Vice, from what I could tell. May have lost for the part of just overall lost after Miami Vise. [/quote]

Well, the world continues to wait for this generation’s sly to emerge i guess…

[quote]james28 wrote:
Seems bigger than most of the posters on here.[/quote]

Reminder: Muscular does not equal bigger. Dude is like 5’6"…still,not bad for a 17 year old. And camera angles are a bitch to make an honest assessment from.

Lycanthropy hypertrophy.

SWR wrote:
It’s the FEMINIZATION of men!!!
Society is trying to make men pussies. I think it’s so the govt. can turn into a dictatorship without too much hassle.

lol they can’t even airbrush muscle on the dweeb on the right.

How pissed was the guy doctoring the photo.

“Damn it Steve, WTF is this shit? My 90 year old grandmother has more to work with than this kid. Do you cast at a soup kitchen?”[/quote]

He’s a lean werewolf…like a greyhound. I bet he changes into Santa’s Little Helper.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
SWR wrote:
It’s the FEMINIZATION of men!!!
Society is trying to make men pussies. I think it’s so the govt. can turn into a dictatorship without too much hassle.

lol they can’t even airbrush muscle on the dweeb on the right.

How pissed was the guy doctoring the photo.

“Damn it Steve, WTF is this shit? My 90 year old grandmother has more to work with than this kid. Do you cast at a soup kitchen?”

He’s a lean werewolf…like a greyhound. I bet he changes into Santa’s Little Helper. [/quote]

LOL… Don’t fuck with fluffy.

james28 wrote:

That dude is 17?

But BB is right, he certainly has a serious neck going on.[/quote]

I don’t know. He’s got horrible clavicle width. He’s not capable of having a freaky taper. Which is no doubt a good thing for his chosen career. He starts to represent the ‘hollywood ideal’ it would certainly be a small step forward at this point.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
james28 wrote:

That dude is 17?

I don’t know. He’s got horrible clavicle width. He’s not capable of having a freaky taper. Which is no doubt a good thing for his chosen career. He starts to represent the ‘hollywood ideal’ it would certainly be a small step forward at this point.

[/quote]

Good points. I didn’t even look at it like that.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
I don’t know. He’s got horrible clavicle width.[/quote]

Just curious to what you mean by “clavicle width”? Is it the width of the bone or the angle between the points?

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
I don’t know. He’s got horrible clavicle width.

Just curious to what you mean by “clavicle width”? Is it the width of the bone or the angle between the points?[/quote]

The length of the bone. Compare it to the width of the hips.

Edited.

The picture angles aren’t that great. Horrible is too strong of a word I think.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Fuzzyapple wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
I don’t know. He’s got horrible clavicle width.

Just curious to what you mean by “clavicle width”? Is it the width of the bone or the angle between the points?

The length of the bone. But you can see that his clavicles point upwards sort of. If they were flatter his shoulder girdle would be wider. [/quote]

Yeah I was looking along the lines of that but was not sure. Thanks Bonez.

The chick in the show is pretty hot IMO. I think part of her appeal is the character she plays too, but either way I wouldn’t kick her out of bed.

If theres one thing that deserves a lot of hate, its people are better looking, richer, and more successful than yourselves…

[quote]stevo_ wrote:
If theres one thing that deserves a lot of hate, its people are better looking, richer, and more successful than yourselves…

[/quote]

I don’t know man, I’m a pretty sexy motherfucker… :wink:

stevo_ wrote:

I don’t know man, I’m a pretty sexy motherfucker… ;)[/quote]

I HATE YOU!

[quote]SWR wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
stevo_ wrote:

I don’t know man, I’m a pretty sexy motherfucker… :wink:

I HATE YOU![/quote]

He has a little bit of muscle, but I think the main reason to dog on him is because he’s just of average size, yet sits there and agrees with the praise that he gets for being “huge.”

It’s annoying whenever someone is getting made fun of for being average, then people come to his rescue and says that they’re bigger than most of the people on this site. I hope that’s not true…

[quote]SWR wrote:
The chick in the show is pretty hot IMO. I think part of her appeal is the character she plays too, but either way I wouldn’t kick her out of bed. [/quote]

Yes, I think Kirsten Stewart is super hot. It’s another case of one of those girls who is cute, but their mannerisms just top it off for me. Don’t really know how else to explain it.

james28 wrote:
he certainly has a serious neck going on.[/quote]

Wait Drivethruhero is now a mega movie star??