My Cycle and Pictures

We have 50 year old women here that have better stats than you. Yes, I’m serious.

[quote]roninternational wrote:
When i said “critical” i meant constructive criticism.
If you look at some of the stuff that has been posted, its more personal than anything else.

[/quote]

I think the nutrition conclusion was drawn from the fact that you say this is your third cycle, yet you weigh 180. I think they feel that you didn’t eat well enough during the other cycles.

That’s just my opinion.

You have completely misunderstood what i meant.
Im using weight gain to SUPPLEMENT some of the calories.
Remember i need around 8000 a day here, i simply dont have the time to prepare all that food!!

My nutrition is spot on, im eating every 2 hours (30 grams protein, 20 grams carb with aminos.

Sorry if i was not clear on that[/quote]

Call me crazy, but eating meals that have 30 grams of protein and 20 grams of carbs doesn’t even come close to the calories you need. It would be a simple fix to bump those cals up without requiring more time.

Not sure what your fat intake is like but simply based on the above figure you would have to eat 10 meals a day to hit 2000 calories, thats 20 hours.

So that said my suggestion is to eat more than 2000 calories and sleep more than 4 hours

Thanks, see thats how you give advice by being polite!!

Yeah thats why i bought muscle weight gain as it helps me to supplement plenty of calories.
I love my food but even i couldnt get through close to 8000 worth a day.

With my metabolism going up i can get away with having larger meals than normal, which is what im doing. Thanks for the advice buddy.

Hi guys, iv just started my 3rd stack so just thought id post a couple of Pre-cycle pics and update every 2 weeks.
The cycle will last 8 weeks plus 4 weeks PCT. Im injecting Deca and Enanthate every 5 days and using D-bol for the first 4 weeks as a kick start until the injectables aromatise.

…Current stats…
WEIGHT. 182 LBS
BODY FAT. %17

…The gear…
Deca Durabolin- 200mg . weeks 1-8
Test Enanthate-250mg. weeeks1-8
Dianabol (red lion). weeks 1-4
start at 25mg wk1 goes up 5mg (1 tab) every wk.
…PCT…
Nolvadex- will use in cycle if needed.
HCG
TRIBEX if needed

…My goals…
Im setting 2 lofty goals here.

1. I want to keep 25 pounds of solid muscle.
  2. i want to bench 140kg (currently becj 105kg.

Iv added 2 pre cycle pics, 1 of my legs and one of my side bicep.
If anyone remembers that fucking retard MYKAYL then you will probably laugh at my pics but here goes.

Feel free to leave comments wether your being critical or observant, dont hold back its what im here for.[/quote]

time for some realism…

• so sorry to say, but 5’10" 182 lbs @ 17% is pathetic. especially for someone who claims to have run 2 previous cycles. most natural trainees who bust their ass in the gym would easily surpass you.

• you either had bunk gear, lack intensity in the gym, half ass your training regimen, don’t train frequently enough, neglect body parts (u confirmed this yourself), choose garbage calorie sources, and/or simply do not eat enough. most likely a combination of all the above has led to your current “condition”

• your outlined cycle is lacking in areas. the dosages for the test and deca are kinda on the low side. the injection frequency is less than ideal (should be 2 times/week or E3D IMO). the cycle length is too short for those esters IMO. ramping the d-bol dosage up is pointless, start at a dose and stick to it, you can always decrease if u get shitty sides.

Nolva on hand is acceptable. Nolva PCT, also acceptable…but how will you run it?HCG use during PCT…why? TRIBEX is a fine addition.

• your goals are a little unrealistic. gaining and keeping 25 pounds on that cycle, at those doses, for that duration…very unlikely. raising your bench 35 kgs over 8 weeks…again unlikely if you have been training hard.

• you should probably take some time to learn how to 1. train with intensity 2. eat for growth…and make some actual progress before you run to AAS for the easy way out/shortcut to your goals. it obviously hasn’t been working…and your goals could easily be reached training natural.

My first 2 cycles were more like experimentation.
The first time i used Stanzolol on its own- nothing major there. Second time i used dianabol. They were more like experiments than anything else, hardly what you’d call a proper cycle.

The last one was 7 months ago, before this one i did a good 6 months extensive research. This is the first time i have stacked and injected.

Yeah your right, i am a bit young to be doing them but this is all based on fun and there are others out there who do things prematurely such as teenage pregnancies and so forth.

I am training legs now and have been for 4 weeks so at least iv got the ball rolling.

Remember im only young!

Fair enough although the first 2 cycles were just stanzolol and dianabol so nothing major.

thanks for the advice

Now You’ve done it,If you value your reputation at on this board Please do not argue with or ignore or call bullshit on anything juice20 just said,the guy knows his shit. You wanted advice/criticism there is some of the best and valid you are gonna get.Now if you are polite to him he might just be an invaluable resource to you.

Btw when I started training oh so long ago I went from 165# to 212# staying lean(visible abs) from proper training and nutrition and I think I probably had another 10-15# to go.

Don’t be a troll, we get pissed and it sounds personal because there are at least one or two of these types of posts a week and the advice is always the same as is the respons by and large yet guys still get on and ask for advice then call bullshit when they dont hear what they want,please just listen these guys are all pretty knwledgeable and will help if you let them!

Thanks man, i did take it personally at first ill admit.

Sorry for being disrespectful

When i said “critical” i meant constructive criticism.
If you look at some of the stuff that has been posted, its more personal than anything else.

[/quote]

It’s not meant to be taken personal. It wasn’t personal. Yet, you are single handedly making it personal. Either acknowledge that most of what you’re getting is sound, knowledgeable advice, or just go ahead with your cycle and stop asking for people’s opinions if you only want to be told what you want to hear.

Now… it’s been mentioned already, the ester length on the gear you’re using is far too long to make the cycle that short. By the time you’re starting your PCT, the gear (except for the obvious dbol) will just have started kicking in. If at all possible, either use faster-acting gear or extend your cycle length. Remember to hit the major muscle groups hard and lift heavy.

Its up to me what i train, who are you to question that.

[/quote]

You posted your bullshit - why don’t you take a second to figure it out on your own.

You are in my forum posting a bullshit cycle, a bullshit diet, and tell everyone here that you havent trained legs in a year because you were too busy trining upper body.

You are not a particularly bright individual, are you?

Dude, anyone can look like you with average genetics and average nutrition in a year. I personally know I’m stronger than you, about as lean as you, and just plain fuckin bigger than you and I’ve never used.

I’ve only been lifting for about a year. I know plenty of natural lifters that are bigger than you with less than a year and a half of moderate effort - you going for that Brad Pitt look bro? I suspect you’re trying to be cool with the big guys at your gym, so you buy gear from them… I bet you /are/ getting ripped off. Have some common sense and don’t waste your money. Yeah that’s pretty personal, but you invited it by starting one of the most uninformed and downright ignorant threads on this forum. EAT FOOD, DRINK MILK, SHUT UP AND SQUAT.

My first 2 cycles were more like experimentation.
The first time i used Stanzolol on its own- nothing major there. Second time i used dianabol. They were more like experiments than anything else, hardly what you’d call a proper cycle.

The last one was 7 months ago, before this one i did a good 6 months extensive research. This is the first time i have stacked and injected.

Yeah your right, i am a bit young to be doing them but this is all based on fun and there are others out there who do things prematurely such as teenage pregnancies and so forth.

I am training legs now and have been for 4 weeks so at least iv got the ball rolling.

Remember im only young!
[/quote]

Its a terrible idea to use these drugs for “fun”, as you say.

Using steroids with that kind of a mindset is just asking for trouble IMO. These are powerful drugs, so they should be given the respect they deserve.

If you decide to use steroids then thats your choice. Personally, I think you are too young, lack the physical development and could improve on other areas like nutrition and training natural for a while before you juice. Thats just my opinion and you probably disagree with me, but I certainly think you should reassess your attitude toward these drugs and not have such a “yeah I shouldnt but what the hey!!” atitude.

CD

Personaly i think this thread is rediculous and should be deleted. I’m not usually one to post on threads as useless as this,but i checked out the OP’s profile and took a look at the video he had uploaded. He looks about 14. Anyways this threads a joke just like the member who started it. No one should feel bad for posting “non” constructive criticism here.

Honest feedback;

Mate, Im wondering why your cycling all this shit and your only a 182 pounds? Doing it for ‘fun’ ? yeah it seems that way.

Dont see why your not just eating, training, sleeping your way to size, its not like you’ve plateued, youve barely even started training legs.

Slap yourself, and re-think things.

Good luck either way.

It’s amazing to me that you ignore any advice that doesn’t fit with your preconceived notions no matter how misguided they might be. More than a few of the people who have replied to you with advice are people with an amazing amount of knowledge who could be doing anything else besides replying to your silly post.

Do yourself a favor and be appreciative when complete strangers give a s*** enough to keep you from f’n yourself up, kid.

I agree that this thread is (hopefully) a joke. But it does bring to light a few well-known prerequisites for intelligent AAS supplementation; you can choose either A or the combination of B and C:

A. maxed-out genetic potential for growth (somewhere in the neighborhood of 50-70lbs LBM gained from your starting point)

OR

B. consistent training with measured progress over a minimum 5-year period (3-year minimum at the very least)

C. weight gain of at least 40-50lbs naturally

Wow, at the same height ive got 18 pounds on a guy who has done 3 cycles, and ive yet to get my diet completely dialed in, i must be some kind of genetic freak since i started at just over 160.

–JB

Its up to me what i train, who are you to question that.

[/quote]

This is the attitudes of the guys in my gym. They are gung-ho on Mondays, by Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, the gym is empty. I actually take Mondays off due to all the “benchers” and “arm curl” guys taking up space, leaving dumbbells all over the friggin’ place, and doing BB curls in the squat rack. Whats the use in training UB if ya have no wheels? Thats like having a Viper on blocks.