Most Hated on T-Nation?

Are you talking about most hated non-troll member or are we including trolls here?

Cause if we’re including trolls, there are always such (least) favorites as DriveThroughHero and eliteballa. And does clip-“I can bench press two 175lbs DBs ten times even though I only weigh 170lbs”-11 count as a troll?

I’m going for it… PANCAKES are hated the most.

And by doing this, I’m now the most hated.

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
Court wrote:
PMPM. She’s a giant bitch.

When you say giant bitch I kind of imagine her as an enormous 2 year old, parade type, balloon bitch. You know, the kind filled with helium and tethered with cables.

I AM GIANT BITCH - RUN FOR YOUR LIVES[/quote]

I thought you were a jealous bitch? you can’t be both, you have to choose

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
Court wrote:
PonceDeLeon wrote:
I thought Court would be up there, no?

Oleena might nominate me soon. Or the Oleena supporters who were shouting “off with her head” over the facepalm.

Ponce, I know you love me, so that’s all that matters :smiley:

I think you’re a giant wench for the face palm maneuvre. You caused a cat fight… or was it a pillow fight? Regardless, I think you should be nominated just on principal.[/quote]

No you were right … it was a cat fight, but we were ALL hoping it would lead to a pillow fight.

None of you are worthy of my hate.

VADER, hands down.

He’s the most despicable prick, EVER.

Oh, Reneeweimer’s a close second… Pure evil.

OH, I can’t forget Tootles27. What a nasty, NASTY, woman.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
VADER, hands down.

He’s the most despicable prick, EVER.

Oh, Reneeweimer’s a close second… Pure evil.

OH, I can’t forget Tootles27. What a nasty, NASTY, woman.[/quote]

How’s your neck feeling right about now? A little tight? Maybe a little difficult to breathe?

[quote]polo77j wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:
Court wrote:
PMPM. She’s a giant bitch.

When you say giant bitch I kind of imagine her as an enormous 2 year old, parade type, balloon bitch. You know, the kind filled with helium and tethered with cables.

I AM GIANT BITCH - RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

I thought you were a jealous bitch? you can’t be both, you have to choose[/quote]

I hate having to pick one. It’s too difficult. I’m not big so let’s go with skinny/jealous.

I hate you now for making me choose.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
imhungry wrote:
VADER, hands down.

He’s the most despicable prick, EVER.

Oh, Reneeweimer’s a close second… Pure evil.

OH, I can’t forget Tootles27. What a nasty, NASTY, woman.

How’s your neck feeling right about now? A little tight? Maybe a little difficult to breathe?[/quote]

Bitch, nothing can get around this neck!!!

I HATE YOU!!!

awww how cute, all the new people think we notice them.

yes im aware noone likes me either.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
imhungry wrote:
VADER, hands down.

He’s the most despicable prick, EVER.

Oh, Reneeweimer’s a close second… Pure evil.

OH, I can’t forget Tootles27. What a nasty, NASTY, woman.

How’s your neck feeling right about now? A little tight? Maybe a little difficult to breathe?

Bitch, nothing can get around this neck!!!

I HATE YOU!!![/quote]

Dudez, I gots teh Force!

…and that’s my line!

We need a thread for “Most Ignored on T-Nation”. I nominate “me”.


.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:
Court wrote:
PMPM. She’s a giant bitch.

When you say giant bitch I kind of imagine her as an enormous 2 year old, parade type, balloon bitch. You know, the kind filled with helium and tethered with cables.

I AM GIANT BITCH - RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

I think of Deuce bigalow. Except I think it’s huge bitch in that movie.

Yep, it was ‘huge bitch’. :slight_smile:

Deuce Bigalow "That's a Huge Bitch" - YouTube [/quote]

I hate you all.

[quote]abcd1234 wrote:
We need a thread for “Most Ignored on T-Nation”. I nominate “me”. [/quote]

crickets

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:
Court wrote:
PMPM. She’s a giant bitch.

When you say giant bitch I kind of imagine her as an enormous 2 year old, parade type, balloon bitch. You know, the kind filled with helium and tethered with cables.

I AM GIANT BITCH - RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

I think of Deuce bigalow. Except I think it’s huge bitch in that movie.

Yep, it was ‘huge bitch’. :slight_smile:

I hate you all.
[/quote]

Good. I’m glad SOMEONE hates me.

What about me?
D:

[quote]Makavali wrote:
What about me?
D:[/quote]

a close second

[quote]Makavali wrote:
What about me?
D:[/quote]

I love you. Man love you. Sexually. In the pooper. 2x’s. Drunk.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
professor x or Chris Shugart, depending who you ask.[/quote]

I laughed, but probably because it’s true.