Karen O is Hawt.

I’d hit it

with a baseball bat

[quote]nik133 wrote:
I’d hit it

with a baseball bat[/quote]

Too bad the guys that think she’s a vajayjay worse than death can’t be forced to post a pic of the last thing they stuck their dicks into. It would likely be hilarious, albeit dominated by pictures of hands. :smiley:

[quote]amphibian wrote:
nik133 wrote:
I’d hit it

with a baseball bat

Too bad the guys that think she’s a vajayjay worse than death can’t be forced to post a pic of the last thing they stuck their dicks into. It would likely be hilarious, albeit dominated by pictures of hands. :smiley:

[/quote]

lol. I wonder if there would be more righty’s or lefty’s.

From the front, and I don’t know why, her costume KIND OF reminded me of the guy in the middle here

She’s a really good front woman, But other than that…

Dude… that’s a dude. My tran-dar never fails.

-chris

[quote]amphibian wrote:
Too bad the guys that think she’s a vajayjay worse than death can’t be forced to post a pic of the last thing they stuck their dicks into. It would likely be hilarious, albeit dominated by pictures of hands. :-D[/quote]

So, because some of us find her to be quite unattractive, we are most likely Friday night masturbators?

I think she is an ugly-ass woman and I would definitely NOT have sex with her. I also have an attractive girlfriend, but no, I will not post her picture online. I have too much respect for her to do it without her permission, and too much respect for myself to have to ask for her to green light it for the amusement of online peeps.

That being said, I think it would be a hell of a lot more amusing to see pictures from the people who DO find her attractive… because if they find “Karen O” to be sexy, I’m sure the pics of the last thing they slept with would be a HELL of a lot more amusing than just a hand.

[quote]anonym wrote:
amphibian wrote:

So, because some of us find her to be quite unattractive, we are most likely Friday night masturbators?

I think she is an ugly-ass woman and I would definitely NOT have sex with her. I also have an attractive girlfriend, but no, I will not post her picture online. I have too much respect for her to do it without her permission, and too much respect for myself to have to ask for her to green light it for the amusement of online peeps.

That being said, I think it would be a hell of a lot more amusing to see pictures from the people who DO find her attractive… because if they find “Karen O” to be sexy, I’m sure the pics of the last thing they slept with would be a HELL of a lot more amusing than just a hand.[/quote]

I think you are taking it too seriously. And the last chick I slept with was indeed hot. Hot in real life, not like, hot depending on how much special effects/lighting tricks are used in pictures and music videos (im still dissapointed.) And no I will not post pics because I am also not a creep.

[quote]anonym wrote:
amphibian wrote:

That being said, I think it would be a hell of a lot more amusing to see pictures from the people who DO find her attractive… because if they find “Karen O” to be sexy, I’m sure the pics of the last thing they slept with would be a HELL of a lot more amusing than just a hand.[/quote]

Translation=Anonym is WHIPPED

I was joking…though statistically men in relationships still masturbate, cuz they’re men yanno?

[quote]AttackOfTheChris wrote:
I think you are taking it too seriously. And the last chick I slept with was indeed hot. Hot in real life, not like, hot depending on how much special effects/lighting tricks are used in pictures and music videos (im still dissapointed.) And no I will not post pics because I am also not a creep. [/quote]

Not at all. I actually couldn’t care less who finds whom attractive. I was just responding to the idea that those of us who don’t think she’s hot haven’t seen a vagina since we popped out of our mothers.

And I completely agree about how misleading music videos can be.

"Not at all. I actually couldn’t care less who finds whom attractive. I was just responding to the idea that those of us who don’t think she’s hot haven’t seen a vagina since we popped out of our mothers. "

You still sound constipated over the whole thing. For the sake of humanity drop the MLA format and crack a joke, I mean dayammm. I’ve worked with funier cadavers man.

[quote]Avocado wrote:

-chris[/quote]

Then I’d boink her from behind goddammit and call it a PR! Add her to the list of fattest skinniest, oldest, MILFiest, Enlisted, Officer, Cancerous, most psychotic, etc. Fekk!

[quote]amphibian wrote:
Avocado wrote:

-chris

Then I’d boink her from behind goddammit and call it a PR! Add her to the list of fattest skinniest, oldest, MILFiest, Enlisted, Officer, Cancerous, most psychotic, etc. Fekk![/quote]

So…MMM? Wait…

[quote]anonym wrote:
AttackOfTheChris wrote:
I think you are taking it too seriously. And the last chick I slept with was indeed hot. Hot in real life, not like, hot depending on how much special effects/lighting tricks are used in pictures and music videos (im still dissapointed.) And no I will not post pics because I am also not a creep.

Not at all. I actually couldn’t care less who finds whom attractive. I was just responding to the idea that those of us who don’t think she’s hot haven’t seen a vagina since we popped out of our mothers.

And I completely agree about how misleading music videos can be.[/quote]

My mother didn’t have a vagina.

[quote]AttackOfTheChris wrote:
My mother didn’t have a vagina.
[/quote]

Mine did…guess that falls under “etc”

C’mon why waste a semi-private room in the nursing home?

I like Maps, but I don’t see how anybody could find her “Hot”

after 2 vodka and red bull’s

id pipe it

i would hit that… with a dumptruck

there are 1000 hotter chicks who sing shitty songs like that.