Jay Cutler In San Diego

[quote]Panik wrote:
Here are a couple pics of Jay from the event.

I have to say he was a very nice guy and the event really was geared towards the fans.

You got go into the store with just him and whoever else in your party and chit chat for a good 5 min or so and take pictures, get signed ect.

Freaking huge too![/quote]

He couldn’t make it throught the door huh?

[quote]Nugget wrote:
Jay’s a class act! He was the guest poser at a show in Newfoundland last fall, and was just a really big, down to earth guy. He took pics with everyone, and my cousin Mike even got him to write “I wanna be like Mike” on one of his shirts.

If he was coming to town, I’d definitely pay the money to see/meet him. [/quote]

Newfoundland guest posing 2 months after winning Olympia 2006.

http://www.709studios.com/video1.asp

[quote]DS 007 wrote:

WHOA! Are you DATING Jay Cutler or do you just want to suck his (bloated) cock?[/quote]

Wow, you just a class act aren’t you.

[quote]RUDist wrote:
Nugget wrote:
Jay’s a class act! He was the guest poser at a show in Newfoundland last fall, and was just a really big, down to earth guy. He took pics with everyone, and my cousin Mike even got him to write “I wanna be like Mike” on one of his shirts.

If he was coming to town, I’d definitely pay the money to see/meet him.

Newfoundland guest posing 2 months after winning Olympia 2006.

http://www.709studios.com/video1.asp[/quote]

The event was called the Heavyweights classic “www.hwcbodybuilding.com

[quote]Panik wrote:
DS 007 wrote:

WHOA! Are you DATING Jay Cutler or do you just want to suck his (bloated) cock?

Wow, you just a class act aren’t you.[/quote]

DS 007, I dont wanna seem like a prude, but i honest to God dont see how saying something like that is needed.

Panik, man looking at your picture now, compared to before your “mutation” you look 10 years younger. Also, his left bicep is larger then your head.

–JB

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
Panik wrote:
DS 007 wrote:

WHOA! Are you DATING Jay Cutler or do you just want to suck his (bloated) cock?

Wow, you just a class act aren’t you.

DS 007, I dont wanna seem like a prude, but i honest to God dont see how saying something like that is needed.

Panik, man looking at your picture now, compared to before your “mutation” you look 10 years younger. Also, his left bicep is larger then your head.

–JB

[/quote]

Thanks WS. Yeah man the guy is huge! I’m 215 now at 5’9 - 5’10 and I look like a skinny scrawny kid next to him!

[quote]Panik wrote:
WS4JB wrote:
Panik wrote:
DS 007 wrote:

–JB

Thanks WS. Yeah man the guy is huge! I’m 215 now at 5’9 - 5’10 and I look like a skinny scrawny kid next to him!
[/quote]

thats nothing man, i have a picture of me and Jesse Marunde in my profile from the Arnold, and i look like a little kid next to him, and im 5"10 and just under 200 lbs in the pic.

–JB

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
Panik wrote:
WS4JB wrote:
Panik wrote:
DS 007 wrote:

–JB

thats nothing man, i have a picture of me and Jesse Marunde in my profile from the Arnold, and i look like a little kid next to him, and im 5"10 and just under 200 lbs in the pic.

–JB[/quote]

Yeah but the picture of you between the two chicks makes you look like a pimp! Man you have put on a lot of mass since you started out! Great job!.