Is Biotest Creatine Creapure?

It seems like it’s priced decently and would like to try it, however I was wondering if it was from “creapure”.

Also any benefits from the loading phase?

[quote]JoabSonOfZeruiah wrote:
It seems like it’s priced decently and would like to try it, however I was wondering if it was from “creapure”.

Also any benefits from the loading phase?[/quote]

I’m pretty sure creapure is a german brand all to itself correct? I doubt it comes from them but i can say it’s the best creatine i’ve used, one of the most easily mixed brands as well.

I would suggest giving the new malate version a try, its said to be the best absorbed as well as easier on the digestive tract.

As for loading, i’m not really sure if many still do that anymore, nor do i think its necessary per say but with it being as cheap as it is i don’t think it could hurt either.

[quote]Eazy wrote:

[quote]JoabSonOfZeruiah wrote:

Also any benefits from the loading phase?[/quote]

I’m pretty sure creapure is a german brand all to itself correct? I doubt it comes from them but i can say it’s the best creatine i’ve used, one of the most easily mixed brands as well.

I would suggest giving the new malate version a try, its said to be the best absorbed as well as easier on the digestive tract.

As for loading, i’m not really sure if many still do that anymore, nor do i think its necessary per say but with it being as cheap as it is i don’t think it could hurt either.
[/quote]
Thanks, Ive seen other brands say that they use creapure so I don’t think it’s a brand all to itself.

Ill try the loading anyways.
Edit: Mods if you feel like it you can answer the question as well if you would like to.