Help Me Understand My Lab Results

Hey Fellas,

Im a 20 years old guy from Europe. During my teenage years I was alwways the most sporty and active kid around. However, ca. 2 years ago, I suddenly developed Varicocele (Abnormal dilated testicular veins). During the last 2 years me having the varicocele, my testicles became smaller especially the left one. In addition I have pain in my balls due to this.

However what made me go and check my hormones was the fact that I was getting weaker and weaker as time went by. In addition I feel constantly cold and have zero morning or spontanous erections.t My hips are wider too, I used to look athletic even with low muscle mass due to my narrow hips and wide shoulders.

Here are my blood test results. Could you tell me anything about them ?

SHGB = 27,7 nmol/L
Total Testosterone = 430 ng/dl
Free Testosterone = 10 ng/dl / 0.318 nmol/L = 2.13 % /

TSH = 4.8
T4-Free = 17 pmol/L

Any input is appreciated. Thank you in advance!

You can repair the varicocele with surgery.

You have hypothyroidism. This can be from iodine deficiency or a thyroid autoimmune disease.

We always need lab ranges with lab results. They are not universal or memorized.

Ask for a thyroid panel that checks for autoimmune markers and free T3, free T4 [fT3, fT4]

Thyroid lab ranges are stupidly broad. Most doctors then call many real problems “normal”.

TSH should be closer to 1.0
fT3, fT4, T3, T4 should be near midrange.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc
  • thyroid basics

Please evaluate overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky.

Is iodized salt available there and do you use it?

Where are you? There are important regional factors.