Hard Decision to Make On Cycle (HGH, Test E, Gyno)

well, i guess you need to figure out if you need to continue your cycle or not… you need to determine if gyno is worth the risk.

with that being said, i think that you can deal with the gyno… both raloxifene (60 mg/day) and tamoxifen (10-20 mg/day) have been shown to be effective in reducing the size of gyno. generally, i suggest ralox while on cycle, because it is slightly more effective than nolva, and nolva is far more useful in PCT.

i think your current arimidex dose is fine, as your E2 is under control.

you could possibly add some DHT cream to your gyno, as that has been shown to be effective on cycle as well.

i think the cause of your gyno growth is related to the HGH… it’s up to you if you wanna try to mitigate the gyno sides or not and keep the HGH.

another couple things to think about is the time of your testosterone and HCG. i strongly suggest spreading out your test injections, as you have a decent peak and valley by injecting every 6 days. the half-life of test e/cyp is 4.5 days, so i typically suggest injecting 2 times a week (e3d). (IMO, a large peak cause more issues with aromatization that most things).

also, HCG increase aromatization (albeit minimally), and i doubt you need to use it e4d on your cycle to keep things going. most guys are fine once a week (and many don’t use it anyway and still recover just fine).

below is a link where we discussed gyno/estrogen a while back:

1 Like