Fat Women Shouldn't Wear Bikinis

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
Although, IH seems to support you with this thread and is adding pics. Seems like he is feeling your post.

yay… more ugliness on T-Nation.

[/quote]

IH knows this guy’s a troll and adding pics to diffuse the situation, because he’s sure that a good discussion will not be had in this thread.[/quote]

Good discussion? That hasn’t happened since 2005. Its just cat pics and trolls, IH.[/quote]

nope… when you post folks like that or of that poor kid in the wheel chair you probably are not trying to provide fodder for a good discussion.

no good discussion anymore, just pics and snot humor

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

Although, IH seems to support you with this thread and is adding pics. Seems like he is feeling your post.

[/quote]

IH knows this guy’s a troll and adding pics to diffuse the situation, because he’s sure that a good discussion will not be had in this thread.[/quote]

Good discussion? That hasn’t happened since 2005. Its just cat pics and trolls, IH.[/quote]

There’s hardly been any cat pics, either.

I’ll post some in you honor, then.[/quote]

Do it and I won’t show at to your wedding!

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[/quote]

nope… when you post folks like that or of that poor kid in the wheel chair you probably are not trying to provide fodder for a good discussion.

no good discussion anymore, just pics and snot humor
[/quote]

You do know that snot humor and pics are my bread and butter. I’m posting a picture of snot humor as I type.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[/quote]

don’t be silly, those did nothing to diffuse the situation. You just threw fat on the fire. BUT… I am so sure you provoked lots of laughs on those folks expense. So… all is good right?

[/quote]

Sorry. I’m not feeding into this.

I like you too much.

Ahh hungry thank you for the beautiful buxom babes!!!

and to the OP, man now I know you are a white guy, black guys love fat white bitches!

God OPs trip to the island sounds like heaven to me.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
wow.[/quote]

FAP MATERIAL!

Google ran out of fat pics? impossible.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[/quote]

don’t be silly, those did nothing to diffuse the situation. You just threw fat on the fire. BUT… I am so sure you provoked lots of laughs on those folks expense. So… all is good right?

[/quote]

Sorry. I’m not feeding into this.

I like you too much.[/quote]

Maybe fat women shouldn’t wear bikins. Maybe they should. (Not really).

But can we at least agree that everyone, fat or skinny, should see Rise of the Planet of the Apes. No. 1 movie in America, folks. Watch it and enjoy.

For real…leave now…get the fuck up, drive to the theater, and watch it.

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:

Oh…shit. How old are you dude? Why the fuck would you write like that? Write & Speak fucking proper English, the fact that most of your words are spelled correctly I can tell your just being a douche on purpose. Or that you know how to use spell check. Stop catering to the lowest common denominator and grow up dude.

And who the fuck still drinks 40’s??? [/quote]

That’s mighty white of you to correct my grammar. You do know that you misspelled “you’re” in your post?

how about you post a pic of you, really you, and then we can decide what you can wear?

You are just a scab on the skin of humanity.

also, I do think you are a total troll right up there with HH and Clip
[/quote]

Well I told you how it was once, but the post disappeared, because evidently you are off limits here.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

“You just threw fat on the fire”

Did you make a funny?

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Ahh hungry thank you for the beautiful buxom babes!!!

and to the OP, man now I know you are a white guy, black guys love fat white bitches!

God OPs trip to the island sounds like heaven to me.[/quote]

Well I am not white and I prefer the original black woman, not the genetic mutants.

If you’re interesting in a 300-esque movie, but with less of a gay theme. You should check out Immortals! Beautiful movie, violent and gorey action, and no smurfs!

A family movie at its best.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Did you make a funny?[/quote]

I did, because ImHungry is a good guy and I was hoping to make a funny.

Maybe I came off as too much of a martinet for the joke to come through.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
If you’re interesting in a 300-esque movie, but with less of a gay theme. You should check out Immortals! Beautiful movie, violent and gorey action, and no smurfs!

I will be in North Carolina in October WolBarret, we may have to go see this movie!!!

Transformation to make OG less sad.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Did you make a funny?[/quote]

I did, because ImHungry is a good guy and I was hoping to make a funny.

Maybe I came off as too much of a martinet for the joke to come through.

[/quote]

I lol’d

you can use a martinet on me any time

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

I will be in North Carolina in October WolBarret, we may have to go see this movie!!!

[/quote]

Awww, snap. 2 tickets for Immortals!!!

But the movie comes out in November…so…

I can get a bootleg copy of Fright Night, though.

Ta da!

[quote]orion wrote:
Transformation to make OG less sad.

[/quote]

at least she can cross her legs.