Another High SHBG Guy

I started adrenal supplements this month for the same reason. One of my doctors suggested it, and the other quickly warned me … “This is a long-term adjustment”. In other words, don’t plan to see any quick results.

IMO, you should also consider taking a DIM product to see if it will reduce the E levels. I found the most research on INDOLPLEX DIM and that is what I have been taking.

I plan to experiment with higher doses of Proviron once I am out of the USA again. Until then, I am on a 100mg dose of Danazol every day. I took a 30 day break from Danazol, had my blood checked, and then resumed my treatment. On Friday, I had labs down again and am waiting to see the results. This will again show that Danazol is reducing my SHBG.

PS: IMO, the low dose Proviron won’t work for insanely high SHBG. Guys who have written about Proviron working for them did NOT have these high numbers.
That is why I plan to try it again with a higher dose, but taken along with Danazol.

There are guys here that say the “numbers don’t matter” – it is how you feel. And even though I agree with them, I feel the numbers are important to attempt a correlation between how I am feeling at that moment, and what the actual numbers are.

Of course, I have told you before, that I am only sharing my experiences … because I am still “out of balance”. I add comments only to help you with your research.

Part of what bothers me to much is the lack of drive to get things accomplished. The ED issues are another story …

If you get time, would you please add the information about the boron you are taking to a thread I started about supplements? I’m sure others would like to know more about which Boron works.