4 Die in LA Fitness Shooting

[quote]drew6 wrote:
My wife was in the class right before that, she was out in the parking lot when the guy opened fire. Its funny, I expect to get shot at and my wife to be safe, not the other way around.[/quote]

Holy shit dude, I’m glad she’s ok. I know a few people that live in that area and go to a gym, not sure if they go to LA Fitness or not but this was a fucked up story. I checked and they are all ok.

The guy’s blog if anyone’s interested in reading about his motivations:
http://georgesodini.com/20090804.htm

figured someone was squattin in the curl rack

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
Yeah I saw that… whoever did that is a huge fucking asshole.

“A witness identified as Nicole told WTAE that about 30 women were in the class when “a middle-aged white male walked into the class. He had a big gym bag. He looked out of place in a class full of women,” according to the witness, who told WTAE the man put down the bag, turned off the lights and opened fire.”

Who fucking shoots up a class of mostly moms? I would have no problem shooting a scumbag like this in the face.[/quote]

If he weren’t already dead, I’d say go for it. You’re Army…I’m sure you get it done without anyone knowing…

[quote]drew6 wrote:
My wife was in the class right before that, she was out in the parking lot when the guy opened fire. Its funny, I expect to get shot at and my wife to be safe, not the other way around.[/quote]

Man, I’m glad she’s okay. Life really is too precious.

[quote]drew6 wrote:

Bless you bro

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
drew6 wrote:
My wife was in the class right before that, she was out in the parking lot when the guy opened fire. Its funny, I expect to get shot at and my wife to be safe, not the other way around.

Holy shit dude, I’m glad she’s ok. I know a few people that live in that area and go to a gym, not sure if they go to LA Fitness or not but this was a fucked up story. I checked and they are all ok.

The guy’s blog if anyone’s interested in reading about his motivations:
GeorgesOdinI.com is for sale | HugeDomains [/quote]

WOW, that was a crazy, scary read.

No wonder he went on a rampage… he’s locked in a contract with L.A. Fitness

I think some of you are confusing LA Fitness and Planet Fitness. PF is the one with the lunk alarm

That’s just unbelievably messed up, I feel so sorry for those women and those who knew them, how could he justify doing that when all he ever did was complain about people messing up his pathetic life?

Click the “ME” link in his blog. There’s a picture of him.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Click the “ME” link in his blog. There’s a picture of him. [/quote]

He looks like an ordinary, decent looking guy. What happened dammit?

[quote]matko5 wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

He looks like an ordinary, decent looking guy. What happened dammit?[/quote]

My thoughts exactly.

Imagine if that dude tried to open fire in the gym and someone killed his as with a fifty pound dumbell to the head (OZ style)!

Can anyone say gun control? I just hate how you don’t have a chance against a gun in a fight unless you also have a gun, which is unlikely in an aerobic class.

Go ahead and flame me:)

• Adam

[quote]adamhum wrote:
Imagine if that dude tried to open fire in the gym and someone killed his as with a fifty pound dumbell to the head (OZ style)!

[/quote]

I was thinking something similar. Except in this case, the pink dumbbells or a 5 pound plate would be better. Ninja star that shit in the back of his neck.

BTW, the dude looks like totally normal… I though he’d be a hairy fat weirdy.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
matko5 wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

My thoughts exactly.

[/quote]

Looks ain’t everything, being nice ain’t everything, there’s different types of intelligence, and people intelligence is often overlooked.

I went a few months without sex last year and I thought the world was going to end too, I couldn’t imagine 20+ years. We need to make sex therapy more popular.

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
matko5 wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

My thoughts exactly.

Looks ain’t everything, being nice ain’t everything, there’s different types of intelligence, and people intelligence is often overlooked.

I went a few months without sex last year and I thought the world was going to end too, I couldn’t imagine 20+ years. We need to make sex therapy more popular.[/quote]

or learning how to lower standards…?

[quote]Therizza wrote:
Airtruth wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
matko5 wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

My thoughts exactly.

I went a few months without sex last year and I thought the world was going to end too, I couldn’t imagine 20+ years. We need to make sex therapy more popular.

or learning how to lower standards…?[/quote]

or hiring a prostitute

Where do you get a prostitute? I wouldn’t even know where to look:)

WTF!?!?

can someone post some of the blog? like anything that has to do with motivation in this? I can’t access it at work