Question about 1st Gyno Cycle

[quote]ActionYakson wrote:
yea thanks man, pretty good video. Love those rocking tits too

Will start letro soon. Got to figure out my protocol completely before I start.

Does anyone know if I will be able to lift while on the letro, or will my joints be too sore??

Definitely hope this helps reduce my gyno, weathers starting to get nice, I would love to walk around shirtless![/quote]

Depends on the dose you take. But why do you want to do this if an experienced member (Cortes) told ya it didn’t work for him. I mean, I undrstand you wanna remove or at least reduce gyno with a ‘cheaper / less intrusive’ alternative so to speak.

But at what cost? Months to recover your libido etc??? why?? Do a Havoc cycle and then run a serm for what is worth. If gyno is still present then fuck it, you need surgery that’s it.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
ActionYakson wrote:
yea thanks man, pretty good video. Love those rocking tits too

Will start letro soon. Got to figure out my protocol completely before I start.

Does anyone know if I will be able to lift while on the letro, or will my joints be too sore??

Definitely hope this helps reduce my gyno, weathers starting to get nice, I would love to walk around shirtless!

Your joints shouldent be that bad.

I would avoid front/side raises and stuff of that nature.

Mega dose fishoil and flax to help lub the joints.[/quote]

x2

6 gram of fish oil helps a lot. I vouch for that stuff. Personally I take between 5 and 10G every day. (that means anything between 5 or 10 of conventional fish oil capsules a day).

I seriously need to buy some Flameout tough (Biotest’d brand of fish oil-good stuff). You’ll be good to go with 4 caps of Flameout ED I think. But again, use some common sense and re read this thread. Seriously.

Alright, lots of good stuff, thanks again!
Will definitely use the fish oil when on the letro.

Well, I already tried the havoc cycle, didnt notice any effects.

I’ve read about letro and nolva and for breast cancer in women, it said docs try the nolva method first and then move on to letro.

I know that a SERM is safer than an AI (because it doesn’t eliminate estrogen), So should I try to run the Nolva first???
And then the letro 2nd?

or would running the letro 1st be more beneficial to my treatment?

I read the steroid profile for letro on the steroid.com webpage, the guy said:
“I´ve used Letro to get rid of my own gyno, as has a friend of mine, and we both used it at a dose of 2.5mgs/day, tapering down to .25mgs/day, and then finally off…the gyno never returned in both our cases.”

That definitely makes me want to try this method before surgery!

That’s the same profile I read that made me want to try it (I believe written by the notorious Anthony Roberts, which is reason enough to suspect it’s plausibility). Afterwards, I wished I had never read it.

Also I think that, again, that article does not specify whether the gyno he “got rid of” had been a long standing issue or something that had developed on cycle.

Bro-knowledge says that gyno that you develop on cycle can be eliminated with letro, but the other kind can’t. Also, keep this idea in mind while pondering the fact that many guys (myself included) experience an increase in fatty tissue build-up under and around the nipple while on cycle, which disappears post-cycle. So the letro could just be speeding up that process.

In any case, I stand by my statement that this is a BAD idea.

Have fun.

[quote]ActionYakson wrote:
Alright, lots of good stuff, thanks again!
Will definitely use the fish oil when on the letro.

Well, I already tried the havoc cycle, didnt notice any effects.

I’ve read about letro and nolva and for breast cancer in women, it said docs try the nolva method first and then move on to letro.

I know that a SERM is safer than an AI (because it doesn’t eliminate estrogen), So should I try to run the Nolva first???
And then the letro 2nd?

or would running the letro 1st be more beneficial to my treatment?

I read the steroid profile for letro on the steroid.com webpage, the guy said:
“I´ve used Letro to get rid of my own gyno, as has a friend of mine, and we both used it at a dose of 2.5mgs/day, tapering down to .25mgs/day, and then finally off…the gyno never returned in both our cases.”

That definitely makes me want to try this method before surgery![/quote]

OK. In the end you are the one responsible for your own body. Either run the letro like you are suggesting or undergo surgery straight away. But at least now you know that a high dose letro cycle will probably have no effect on your gyno (assuming it is ‘settled’ gyno i.e. gyno that has been present for some time already), and further more it is a fact that high dose of letro=fucked up libido-like Cortes said, probably for months.

Nolvadex (Tamoxifen citrate) is normally used to prevent gyno from further progressing. In my experience when gyno symptoms showed up (numb nipples etc), nolva at 20mg until gyno symptoms subsided while on cycle helped to prevent further progression of the said lump, but what has been done, has been done. Haven’t tried a havoc cycle tough to be honest.

Personally I’d prefer to undergo surgery straight away if I had the money. You seen the video, it’s not a major surgery. Better than risking to fuck up my hormone system. But that’s just me.

Do it, or don’t. It’s simple as that really.

Cool, well i’m guna try it. At least now I know all the risks! Beforehand I had no idea about the libido, I just knew about the sore joints.

I definitely wont be able to afford surgery for several years as im a college student, so
I’m going to try this for now.

I really appreciate all the help.

If it works I’ll post if it doesn’t I’ll post to try to let others know not to waste their time.

2.5mg Letro ED
50mg Nolva ED

Run this until symptoms are gone and then one week after. Research products suck. Get pharm grade or ug if possible.

You will want fish oil, msm/gluc, etc for your joints.

your libido will be gone. I can recommend a product that is awesome, but not sold here. I’m not sure if the mods will allow that.

Maybe try some Alpha Male for your libido.

Also do not ever run a cycle without Aromasin or adex on hand. Ever. Even otc PHs and DS.

Wow dude thanks! Love the avatar, I’ve got to get that on a t-shirt.

I really appreciate it. Since its already established that I’m going to do this, I could really use more comments like these.

Thanks again!

[quote]Joebob wrote:
2.5mg Letro ED
50mg Nolva ED

Run this until symptoms are gone and then one week after. Research products suck. Get pharm grade or ug if possible.

You will want fish oil, msm/gluc, etc for your joints.

your libido will be gone. I can recommend a product that is awesome, but not sold here. I’m not sure if the mods will allow that.

Maybe try some Alpha Male for your libido.

Also do not ever run a cycle without Aromasin or adex on hand. Ever. Even otc PHs and DS. [/quote]

Sorry for hijacking. But could Proviron be a viable option to at least counter the libido reducing affects of a high letro dose? Just asking. If some experienced member is reading, input would be highly appreciated.

If close to a gram a week of test did nothing for my libido, I seriously doubt that anything else is going to have any real effect.

Try Masteron. Serious.

What is masteron? I was going to order my gear from an overseas source soon, and save it til next winter. I will definitely have to add some of these ancillaries to my list of stuff to check out.

Brook you seem very knowledgeable and have given me good advice before. Do you think that I’d be okay on a letro then nolva cycle (of research chems), or should I definitely hold off until I can find something for the libido such as masteron.

Thanks gentlemen, appreciate all the help

Masteron is not going to help your libido!!! Nothing is!!! There was plenty of masteron in my arsenal as well, for the record, and it did nothing at all for me libido-wise (physique-wise, entirely different story).

Brook, I’m curious: are you are suggesting masteron for libido support during his proposed letrozole mega-dose “cycle,” or are you saying that masteron is somehow going to reduce existing gyno? Or are you saying something else? I can’t figure out how masteron is going to do better than put a band-aid on a bullet wound.

OP, Masteron is a steroid, which you said you are not using.

[quote] Brook wrote:
Try Masteron. Serious.[/quote]

This makes sense. Mast is a DHT derivative. DHT can block estrogen from binding to the estrogen receptor in breast tissue. DHT is also an aromatase inhibitor. I know of people who have got gyno from finasteride and fina eats up DHT.

If mast isn’t available do you think Superdrol would work?It is after all methylated masterone and readily available otc.

Forgot to mention I’m on finasteride as well. Did not cause my gyno though. I actually got thinning hair as a side effect of accutane, so now I just recently got a script for propecia to stop my hair shedding problem.

Guess I’m going to run the letro then the nolva. I’m going to start with 1mL/day of letro (2.5mg) then taper.

How will I know when to lessen the dosage??? Will it be when the joint pain is too great or do I just run it at 2.5 for a couple weeks then start to taper when coming off?

All the help is appreciated!!!

Here is the protocol I’m going to run. Seems like the best for my situation.
Taper the letro up then back down.

wk1: days 1-3 0.5mg/day letro; days 4-7 1mg/day letro
wk2: 1.5mg/day letro
wk3: 1.5mg/day letro if it is shrinking, if not increase to 2.0mg
wk4: same as wk 3
wk5: decrease 0.5mg/day every 3 days
starting wk6: same as wk5 until at 0 mg; when at 0.5 mg/day letro start 10mg/day nolva
At 0 mg letro start 20mg/day nolva for one week; followed by 10mg/day nolva for another week

Any thoughts, suggestions, warnings, considerations???

I dont really see the point of running letro and nolva at the same time because nolva blocks the receptor sites and letro kills most of the free estrogen. So no point in blocking the receptors if there isnt much to bind to them correct?

Anyway, started the cycle last night at .5 mg of letro (about 10 drops of the research chem).
Could be my imagination but when i woke up the gland in my right nip felt smaller. And I feel like I had slight joint pain in my left knee and rotator cuffs (but could have been from my workout yesterday).

No loss of sex drive so far but I will see when i multiply this dose by five times.

I believe it takes about a week for Letro to kick in without a frontload, so any real effects are highly unlikely.

good to know, thanks man!
Now I feel like a dumbass though
I will post some updates from time to time

just started my second week, up to .75mg/day.
Feel pretty good, starting to notice the effects tho.
Sex drive beginning to decline and starting to see more definition in my muscles.
It appears as though my gyno is less pronounced, I hope this keeps up! regardless of the sides, this cycle will be well worth it if it eliminates my gyno as it appears to be working! It will have saved me about 4900 bucks over surgery!