Powerful Image 12/14/2005

See what women can do with Carbolin19 ? :slight_smile:

Looks pretty good here.

Best-

BVL

Kinda reminds me of Carrot Top.

nice face and i bet her legs are great,

way too much shoulder development, she’d have to turn sideways to fit through the door. Not a thing i look for in a woman

I’d hit it about as hard as she’d hit me.

very attractive!

Sometimes I just don`t get it.

People here complain of women who have no hips (14 year old look) but if you add meat to the overall package, it`s hittable.

Go figure.

[quote]MrChill wrote:
Sometimes I just don`t get it.

People here complain of women who have no hips (14 year old look) but if you add meat to the overall package, it`s hittable.

Go figure.[/quote]

When you say “people”, you mean “men”, which explains a lot :slight_smile: although I’d never heard anyone complain about lack of hips. In any case, it seems to me that squating and deadlifting, combined with a lean waist, are going to give you a fair amount of hippage, don’t you think?

Of course, some women have naturally more hips than others due to their bone structure, but others have them because of fat accumulated preferentially in the hips and not around the waist.

I understand your point, Miserere. Naturally, women are indeed wider-hipped than men.

(Im not going to call the next lines a double-standard`, because in my book 1) a standard does not even exist and, 2) a standard includes some kind of expectation that all things are equal or should be equal and I truly believe that is the last thing nature does when left to itself.)

With your addition in mind, yes women are wider-hipped than men, and adding meat on it helps to change the overall look. What surprised was that in any ectomorph (tall and skinny) debate, theres generally someone who says that they wouldnt date or hit women who look like that because of a lack of phat ass, a 14 year-old butt, no child-bearing hips. Now the most recent PI still fits the ectomorph look in my book. Except with more muscle on the frame. But the overall proportions remain nevertheless.

So in the end, I guess some muscle on a female ectomorph shuts down the no butt comments or reactions. Which confirms that muscle on chicks is more important than no hips for some men here. Some sort of hierarchy of comments and complaints? Maybe.

Y’know it’s funny. I used to hang out on a golf board before golf got too boring. They’d occasionally post pictures of women they golfed with, or sometime the women who were member of the board would post their pictures, and everybody would start hitting on them or throw up hundreds of “I’d hit its.”

These chicks never rose higher than 4 on my scale.

It’s funny to me how the same thing happens here*. This Tracy chick even in her more feminine look isn’t more than a 5. But the fact that she shares our “sport” adds 4 points apparently. I don’t get it.

*disclaimer - most of the T-vixens here are hot and uber-hittable. The ones that aren’t still get the same attention though.

[quote]MrChill wrote:
What surprised was that in any ectomorph (tall and skinny) debate, theres generally someone who says that they wouldnt date or hit women who look like that because of a lack of phat ass, a 14 year-old butt, no child-bearing hips. Now the most recent PI still fits the ectomorph look in my book.[/quote]

(1) In no way, shape or form is Tracy Beckham an ectomorph. She is the poster child for a mesomorphic body type if I have ever seen one.

(2) How the heck can you tell anything about her ‘phat ass’ or ‘14 year-old butt’ from the pictures in this thread? They are both shot from the front, and one cuts off at mid-thigh and she is wearing jeans in the other.

[quote]aikigreg wrote:
This Tracy chick even in her more feminine look isn’t more than a 5. But the fact that she shares our “sport” adds 4 points apparently. [/quote]

Are you are saying you would only ‘hit’ a NINE? Not me brother. There are plenty of ‘hittable’ 8s, 7s, and even 6s.

[quote]Steve4192 wrote:
(1) In no way, shape or form is Tracy Beckham an ectomorph. She is the poster child for a mesomorphic body type if I have ever seen one.

(2) How the heck can you tell anything about her ‘phat ass’ or ‘14 year-old butt’ from the pictures in this thread? They are both shot from the front, and one cuts off at mid-thigh and she is wearing jeans in the other. [/quote]

Proportions dude. Hey, I wont start a definition fight with you. She looks like a ruler to me. Far closer to that than the classic 36-24-36 hourglass figure. I dont need to see 20 pictures of her to she doesnt have Aria Giovanni-class hips. Add the fact that she gives me that impression even though shes got an impressive amount of muscle. Imagine how tall and skinny she would be WITHOUT muscle. But, what the heck, define her as you want. Definitely ain`t a mesomorph in my book.


For the record. Pic #1

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
I think that she is attractive in anybodys book.

Mufasa[/quote]

No.

Cover the face and she’s a frat boy.

For some reasons, the following 2 pictures did not make it through last night after my post. Pic #1.


Pic #2. I rest my case.

[quote]MrChill wrote:
Pic #2. I rest my case.[/quote]

Yeah, my vote goes to ectomorph with muscle.

So you like hips, Mr Chill? What do you think of Monica Bellucci then? All hips, no muscle :slight_smile:

[quote]Miserere wrote:
MrChill wrote:
Pic #2. I rest my case.

Yeah, my vote goes to ectomorph with muscle.

So you like hips, Mr Chill? What do you think of Monica Bellucci then? All hips, no muscle :-)[/quote]

All absolutely excellent. I would not call her skinny-fat either. I think she’s got a pretty nice body.

[quote]Miserere wrote:
MrChill wrote:
Pic #2. I rest my case.

Yeah, my vote goes to ectomorph with muscle.

So you like hips, Mr Chill? What do you think of Monica Bellucci then? All hips, no muscle :-)[/quote]

Not really a wide-hip lover. Actually I have a preference for ectomorphs. They tend to look better longer. :0)

Monica looks good, sure, but given the choice I would go for her ectomorph version. But to each his own.