No One Using Test Cyp?

[quote]diamonddelts59 wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
Bill Roberts wrote:
I always wondered what “lol” was supposed to contribute, when not indicating actually laughing or being humorous. It’s hard for me to figure you found your statement humorous?

Unless the idea was, humorously wrong.

But no, it is just plain wrong.

Ouch bill ouch…It’s just habit my man. I don’t see anything “wrong” about my post as it was purely an opinion so Idk why you went off on me there.

I try to keep the mood light, which is why I add “lol” to most of my posts.

dont worry waylander, its a young buck thing, i do it too occasionally. [/quote]

All the years of AOL IM’ing back in the day have forever tainted my interwebz speak, and for this I apologize…

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Bill Roberts wrote:
I always wondered what “lol” was supposed to contribute, when not indicating actually laughing or being humorous. It’s hard for me to figure you found your statement humorous?

Ouch bill ouch…It’s just habit my man. I don’t see anything “wrong” about my post as it was purely an opinion so Idk why you went off on me there.

I try to keep the mood light, which is why I add “lol” to most of my posts.[/quote]

Bill must be all work, no play. Makes for a dull AAS guru, Bill!

Bill Roberts wrote:

I try to keep the mood light, which is why I add “lol” to most of my posts.[/quote]

Yes, the thing being said was wrong. Cypionate is in absolutely no regard whatsoever inbetween propionate and enanthate.

Whether one ester is “between” another two or not is not a matter of opinion, as you say above. It is a statement that is either true at least in some regard, or isn’t. Cypionate is not inbetween in chain length, in number of carbons, in half-life, or even alphabetically or in number of letters in the word.

No big deal on my comment on the “lol” – it’s just that I truly don’t get why many add it seemingly with no reason at all, just unrelated to what it’s supposed to mean. It’s particularly weird to me being tacked onto a factually wrong statement. That’s all.

Ah I see what you are saying.I didn’t intend for my comment to mean anything about the ester lengths or w/e else. You know how the middle sibling in the family is always kind of the odd man out? Thats all I meant. If there is prop or E around I won’t be using cyp.

Oh. It hadn’t occurred to me that saying something was a “middle sibling” did not mean that it is was inbetween. Not an expression I’d ever heard or, I think, read. My mistake.

Damn metaphors always causing confusion!!

Way

you probably should have went with the ‘redheaded stepbrother’ one…

Yeah, I maybe read it the same way as Bill. I thought it referred to ester length.

That is also why I missed how “lol” made any sense.

From the standpoint of making an analogy to a proverbial mis-fittedness of a middle child, it fits. But I was reading it as saying it was inbetween in ester length, and just couldn’t see where that was funny.

Just a misreading on my part all around.

Is it a British expression? Not that that is an excuse for my not knowing it, if so.

I just see cyp as the annoying middle sibling between Prop and Enan so I stay away from it. lol[/quote]

Enanth would be the middle sibling tho… anyway, thread died i think…!

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Damn metaphors always causing confusion!!

Way

you probably should have went with the ‘redheaded stepbrother’ one… [/quote]

Ah shit maybe thats the one I was looking for, oh well.

But hey, at least I started a new precedent.

Yes gentlemen rub it in, rub it in.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
That is also why I missed how “lol” made any sense.

From the standpoint of making an analogy to a proverbial mis-fittedness of a middle child, it fits. But I was reading it as saying it was inbetween in ester length, and just couldn’t see where that was funny.

Just a misreading on my part all around.

Is it a British expression? Not that that is an excuse for my not knowing it, if so.[/quote]

I have no idea, I’m just friends with several guys who are middle siblings and they always give shit to their parents about being “neglected”. Jokingly of course, but nonetheless I still find it humorous. Hence the lol!

It aint Brit - “Malcolm in the Middle” for example!

B

What exactly and how much for front loading cyp ?

If one figures 8 days for cypionate (it’s possible a day shorter would be more accurate, I don’t know) then the first-day injection is what will be the usual injected amount plus the amount on average injected during the 8 days.

E.g., if taking 600 mg/week, then on average 8 days receive 8/7 times 600, or 686 mg (No need to be so precise as that.)

Let’s say you are taking the 600 mg/week as 200 mg 3x/week.

In that case Day 1 gets 686 + 200 mg, or about 886 mg. Taking a similar but round amount such as 800 or 900 mg would also be fine. There certainly is no need to have it to the exact milligram.

The injection schedule then continues as normal with 200 mg each of the remaining 2 injections of the week, and 3x/week thereafter.

Before we become too much in danger of pulling this thread back on track, the whole jumping of the rails reminds me of a massive argument (well, not really a heated one, so I suppose it could be called and Idiot’s Debate) that I had with two friends of mine a while back, which continued for years.

My argument was this:

The addition of another person into a well balanced group, regardless of number was to be referred to as a “5th Wheel.” This would apply regardless if the “added” person were tagging along with 2 or 4 of however many people. He would still be dubbed the “5th Wheel.”

My friends, unable the grasp the medieval concept of a “metaphor,” were thus also unable to grasp the idea the a metaphor might not necessarily apply to exactly the set of parameters you happened to have on hand. Their idea was that the ONLY possible term was “Third Wheel,” which I implored would only apply to a motorcycle, and in common parlance would make no damned sense.

Well, what the hell would be the use of METAphors otherwise, would be the rational argument. But, much like arguing with a member of the media about steroids, it got me nowhere.

Anyway. I know for a fact that the “5th Wheel” applies just as well in a situation with only 3 total people as it does to me, in this very thread, when there are obviously a great many “wheels,” and I am just one more unnecessary one. Squeaking away… Damn friends :wink:

Perhaps the matter would be clearer if counting “fifth wheel” as an idiomatic expression, rather than metaphor.

Metaphors can be freely changed and are interpreted according to the actual words used.

Idiomatic expressions are fixed and the hearer or reader ordinarily never even thinks about the literal content.

For example, if someone says that so-and-so kicked the bucket, no one thinks of kicking or buckets but instantly interprets this as a light way of saying that the person died.

If someone tries to change the expression to “kicked the pail,” for example, they are simply making a mistake.

Your friends were trying to make a mistake in wanting “fifth wheel” to be changed.

If we grant that expression as being a metaphor they’d be entitled to the change if they liked, but as an idiomatic expression, it does not depend on the literal meaning of the words – may not have anything to do with the literal words – and isn’t subject to modification according to literal changes in condition.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

But, much like arguing with a member of the media about steroids, it got me nowhere.
[/quote]

LOL ignorance is bliss. I must admit when I first started lifting I was the same way toward steriods…ah what marvelous time it was…being uneducated stringing through life on other people opinions and assumptions.

“That guy is benching 300+ he must be on steroids”.