My Dogs' Feet

My dog used to smell like yeast, but only because the little guy almost always had an ear infection.

X, kindly teach us more about smells. Something tells me this information could be useful.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
On that note, one of my buddies actually told his girlfriend of the time that her “pussy stinks” when they were fighting one time.

She responded with “There’s 17 sweat glands down there!”

Needless to say, we don’t think that was the first time she had heard that.[/quote]

LOL awesome.

Sounds like my Bassett Hound. She stinks even after her bath. Any way to resolve this?

There was a CSI episode where a huge woman complained of stomach pains...turns out she had a couple of smoke butts in between folds of her skin. Could this really happen in real life.

This is the kind of stuff you read in medical journals me thinks.

Oh yeah,my German short haired pointer’s feet smelled too.I miss the hell out of that dog but I sure don’t miss clipping those nails…battle royal every time.

[quote]bond james bond wrote:
There was a CSI episode where a huge woman complained of stomach pains…turns out she had a couple of smoke butts in between folds of her skin. Could this really happen in real life.
[/quote]

Yes, even though I am not sure why cigarette butts would cause continuous pain unless the area became infected or they were literally burning through the skin. You would be surprised what turns up in medical clinics. The average person is completely in the dark about how their body works or even when something isn’t working right.

Obese people are the worst for this because it took quite a bit of neglect to get that big in the first place so it only makes sense that they would be very unaware of minor physical changes.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
My dog used to smell like yeast, but only because the little guy almost always had an ear infection.

X, kindly teach us more about smells. Something tells me this information could be useful.[/quote]

That could take pages. Different physical abnormalities are related to different smells…like Diebetic ketoacidosis and a “sickly sweet” smell (sickly sweet odor also related to late stage liver disease)…or Trimethylaminuria and fish odor.

Also, if someone smells strange odors that no one else can like burning leaves, this could possibly indicate the presence of a brain tumor.