High T, FSH, SHBG, Low E2 No Libido. My Lab Results (pellets)

Blood Work 1-16-19 …

Prior to this blood work, I increased dim to 2 per day; continued to reduce vitamin d from 4000 to 2000/day; eliminated dhea completely.

Estradiol increased slightly. This is one of the strangest parts of monitoring my hormones. For years during my issues, my Estradiol was SUPER LOW. Now it is higher (borderline HIGH) and I’m feeling better.

Hematocrit rose again! I caught a virus during this time which I am GUESSING is why my RBC was high trying to fight what I had.

I still plan to test HCT in the afternoon - but I want to control the experiment and have it tested in the morning and the afternoon of the same day by the same lab. Coming soon.

I am still surprised that my Alkaline Phosphatase, LDL/HDL are all back to normal after I eliminated the ultra high dose of Vitamin D. I am back in the US now, which means I will need slightly more Vitamin D than when I was in Asia, but I will stay away from the intense dose I was taking.

Testosterone is 1473. My free T percentage is not as high as my goal and that was disappointing – only 2.4%.

SHBG decreased slightly to 37.38. I am on danazol every day but for the past 90 days, I have been on 100mg per day in one capsule. I am back in the USA on my 50mg x 2 per day and am interested to see if there is a difference in test results based on a most constant amount of the steroid in my body. This is NOT the lowest I have been as I went down to 27.3 one time.

I am a sucker for punishment, so I have decided to see how long I can go before my next insertion since I have not interrupted the Danazol in months. The last time I tried this, I was on and off Danazol and I felt like total shit as I hit month four. But my T insertion dose was lower as well.

I would like to see if I could make it at least five months before needing the insertion. I will never know until I try - and the higher starting dose might make it possible … although I am not confident I can make it past the fourth month. I am at the end of my third month right now.