Go To Hell Tea Party

I am saying no such thing , but you must admit you naive little twit, that Illegals do tend to find employment where I have suggested

I guess they never heard of the saying…‘Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do…’ Oh…nevermind.

[quote]Sweet Revenge wrote:
I guess they never heard of the saying…‘Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do…’ Oh…nevermind.[/quote]

Yeah, that really stuck out for me too. Really horrible when you think about it.

“I’m asking (that) the script be flipped, asking ‘what can the country do for me’” Really pathetic, I think.

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

1. Maxine Waters is a vote-grabbing whore just like every other politician…Tea Party, Black Caucus or otherwise.

2. What this clip showed me was just how divided a nation we are, and probably will always be, often along racial lines…and there is enough blame to go around.

Blacks too often paint whites with a broad brush (e.g. “racist”)

And guess what, “PWI”? Whites too often paint blacks with a broad brush. (lazy ghetto queens and hood rats, sucking on the tit of “Mama Nanny State” and taking money out of the pockets of “Hard Working Americans” (code words for “Whites”).

It’s ALL bullshit, that lessens us as a Nation.

Mufasa[/quote]

QFT.

[quote]pat wrote:

Besides, liberals seem to like to pretend that 2008-09 didn’t exist. You know, where they had a super majority in both houses and a super liberal president. If their ideas where so great, where are the results…Oh the result is that everything got worse.
Ooops. I guess fucking everything up and making everything worse is a kind of progress too. [/quote]

2008-9 are impossible to forget, and not just because there was an election and a new president in 2009 (are you thinking 2009-10 perhaps?). Do you really think “everything got worse” since 2009? For my family at least, late 2008 and 2009 was the nadir.

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

Besides, liberals seem to like to pretend that 2008-09 didn’t exist. You know, where they had a super majority in both houses and a super liberal president. If their ideas where so great, where are the results…Oh the result is that everything got worse.
Ooops. I guess fucking everything up and making everything worse is a kind of progress too. [/quote]

2008-9 are impossible to forget, and not just because there was an election and a new president in 2009 (are you thinking 2009-10 perhaps?). Do you really think “everything got worse” since 2009? For my family at least, late 2008 and 2009 was the nadir. [/quote]

Well, what worries me is the downward trend in GDP growth over the past 7 quarters. It isnt enough yet to be positive that the trend is going to comtinue and it may never hit negative again, but it certainly has me concerned and I ultimately believe it will hit a negative or aprrox zero number soon. Especially considering that nearly all of the “growth” has been public sector gov’t spending instead of actual private growth. In which case I believe the actual GDP “growth” rate is considerably different looking, and decidedly more negative. I do believe we are heading for a double dip instead of a real recovery. If that turns out to be the case, I think Obamas decisions will be demonstrably shown to be negatively affecting our economy.

I guess they never heard of the saying…‘Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do…’ Oh…nevermind.[/quote]

Yeah, that really stuck out for me too. Really horrible when you think about it.

“I’m asking (that) the script be flipped, asking ‘what can the country do for me’” Really pathetic, I think. [/quote]

Not really, that quote is one of the most asinine in existence.

I do not need to justify my existence, a government however needs to.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

“I’m asking (that) the script be flipped, asking ‘what can the country do for me’” Really pathetic, I think. [/quote]

Not really, that quote is one of the most asinine in existence.

I do not need to justify my existence, a government however needs to.

[/quote]

Does “government” = “country?”[/quote]

When a politician says it, yes.

lol, fair enough guys, but I think she was just asking for more handouts. Perhaps I took it the wrong way.

I just find it so disturbing that everyone feels so dependent on the gov’t. I was real pissed at the lady who basically wanted to know what can the country do for her. And how everyone is saying well the gov’t needs to create jobs. Don’t these people realize the gov’t can’t create jobs, only the private sector can successfully do that?

[quote]Bonesaw93 wrote:
I just find it so disturbing that everyone feels so dependent on the gov’t. I was real pissed at the lady who basically wanted to know what can the country do for her. And how everyone is saying well the gov’t needs to create jobs. Don’t these people realize the gov’t can’t create jobs, only the private sector can successfully do that?[/quote]

Obama has them convinced that it’s the government that creates jobs. Of course he’s wrong, what the government can do however is create a good atmosphere so that small business, which employs 67% of all workers, creates jobs. And we do this by lower taxes and less regulation for small business. And this is the exact opposite of what Obama has done.

I would like to provide some background about the city this was held in (Inglewood, aka Inglehood) and the people there.

This is a highly black city, very poor, high crime, basically a suburb of South Central Los Angeles. These people have been brainwashed (thank you Liberalism) into thinking that government is meant to provide everything, and can also create anything. These are the leeches and parasites who vote for higher taxes on the middle class, hoping to get more for themselves.

I would also like to know how many small business owners fall into the category of “making” 250K+ a year that Dem’s like to throw out there as the “rich” who need to be taxed at a higher rate.

If you keep taxing those folks higher, how will they continue to hire additional employees.

[quote]pat wrote:

2008-9 are impossible to forget, and not just because there was an election and a new president in 2009 (are you thinking 2009-10 perhaps?). Do you really think “everything got worse” since 2009? For my family at least, late 2008 and 2009 was the nadir. [/quote]

Well I think all the indicators turned out worse. GDP is one thing but the most important indicator is employment.
The problem with the administrations take and congresses at that time was they rapidly put together a stimulus package and then pretty much walked away from the economy. The stimulus ran it’s course and we are back to square one. There was no follow up.
The stimulus did a bump, but was not a cure and now that it’s gone, we’re right back to where we started. Beyond that there was no focus on job growth, no attempt to reduce deficit spending, no attempted by any methodology to make the economy grow.
The stimulus was kind of like a dead car battery. You can jump it off, but as soon as you turn the car off, your dead again.

This is where Clinton and Obama severely split with one another. All Clinton did was economy until it got rolling. He was smart enough to know that economy is everything to most people. So, that’s what he did. And when congress changed on him, he still focused on it but he changed his approach to garner republican support. He never whined about it, he never blamed anyone, he said this is what the American people wanted so he dealt with it.

It took someone like obama for me to compliment Bill…

Obama flat dropped the ball on the economy and I think it’s going to cost him in '12. People are pissed.

maxine gives credibility to the theory of evolution

listen carefully to what Colonel West says about the urban plantation(s) our government is building.

[quote]animal6fat9 wrote:
maxine gives credibility to the theory of evolution[/quote]

More like De-evolution.

Earthquake felt in Washington DC, 5.8 magnitude, that’s pretty fucking big for any of you who haven’t been in a quake before. Wow, people must be really pissed LOL.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]animal6fat9 wrote:
maxine gives credibility to the theory of evolution[/quote]

More like De-evolution.

Earthquake felt in Washington DC, 5.8 magnitude, that’s pretty fucking big for any of you who haven’t been in a quake before. Wow, people must be really pissed LOL. [/quote]

Yeah we had to evacuate our buildings and have the different gas lines checked, up in north east PA

Yea I live in northern NJ and I felt it up here.