Does anyone know of a national organization or an accrediting body for plyometrics?

A coworker of mine is looking to find a trainer in the area (NYC)that may have experience/specialize in plyometrics. Other than going to the local gyms or phone book, does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks in advance!

Go to the NSCA web site and click “Find a Trainer in Your Area” There will be a list of those with the CSCS designation. While not all will have great expertise in plyometrics, most will be able to set up a program for you. Find the list, do some shopping around, and you should be able to hook up with someone who can meet your needs.

You might want to try to contact a guy named mike boyle in boston, i bet he could refer someone to you